Quest Glitched "killing in the name"

+
In the quest "killing in the name" I am unable to interact with the fuse box. I have reloaded a different save and made sure to enter the area via the street entrance like some in YouTubers have suggested but I am still unable to interact with the fuse box which is preventing me from advancing the quest. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Also I'm playing on xbox thanks.

I am stuck too at this point. I read that you can go to a previous save to get around it. However I have about 30 or so hours of gameplay beyond that point because I was hopeful the patch would have fixed that. I refuse to negate that progress.

yota71

Forum regular
In the quest "killing in the name" I am unable to interact with the fuse box. I have reloaded a different save and made sure to enter the area via the street entrance like some in YouTubers have suggested but I am still unable to interact with the fuse box which is preventing me from advancing the quest. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Also I'm playing on xbox thanks.
Try to reload the game and pass trought the main gate. not in the little left sided entrance, this quest is a well-knonw bugged quest

This was the one quest I didn't do on my first playthrough because I couldn't interact with the router at the first location. One of the posted workarounds was to go to a ripperdoc and replace your cyberdeck with the original one...or something like that. I really couldn't be bothered, so I just decided to skip the quest altogether. I probably spent a good hour reloading saves, re-examining the area, and trying different angles, but to no avail.

Fastest way I found, like mentioned above, was to just go to a ripperdoc and get a normal deck in.
The speciality decks don't count as "hacking" devices by the looks of it.

It happen to me with Stadia patch 1.1
SOLUTION: Reloading a previous save, entering from the street side => did solve the issue.

BUG: a image of the router inactive:
Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 00.11.26 (2).png

Same bug for me unable to interact with router - My setup: AMD R5 3600 , AMD Vega 64, Windows 10

As others suggested what worked for me was ... creating a new game save, entering under the underpass, and staying close to the van that Johnny appears on

Top Bottom