Quest is Bugged.

+
On the quest With A Little Help From My Friends, when you reach the trainyard Panam asks for your input on the quest, and thats it, there is no dialogue option and nothing else happens everyone just stands around and stares.

Is this at the top of the tower?

If so, try moving closer to the window for the speech option to appear as it's a "lean on window and say something" option.
For below, you might have to wait for Panam to move down from the tower first.

Didn't have any issues myself up to that place though.

As a workaround looking at other threads, it looks like you might be able to progress if you don't wait during the quest and revert to an older save file and try again.

Acommon factor seems to be waiting during that questline.

That being said, if possible do report it on the page if you can reliably reproduce this issue with this safe file, as this is the only way CDPR will be able to fix this and similar issues :)

For anybody still experiencing this issue I went back to the nomad camp and Panams car and the nomads who were supposed to go to the trainyard came out of the ground and started driving towards the trainyard you have to get close to them for them to reappear

Well im doing the quest just fine, until i hit a snag panam asks me to find the punch card. I find it and identify it as the punch card. but V refuses to pick it up he dose not even get a prompt to do so.

I have the same problem with no dialogue at the trainyard. There is something broken in this mission.

Top Bottom