Quest Item Bug

+
Hello Community,

I've a problem with a few items I have. I can't put my Amnesty or Crash gun into my storage, neither I can upgrade my Amnesty from epic to legendary variant. It seems like the quest markers on those weapons won't get removed by the game and they are still there after I completed all quests. For River's gun as solution, I completed all dialogues with him and Joss and skipped a lot. I didn't received his "thank you" text message. Is there another solution how to remove these quest markers?

Greetings,
Bonzi

Last edited:
I'll try to contact support if they can help me. For myself, I really don't want to use software to edit savegames in Cyberpunk or other games cause of the risk of troubleshooting. But thanks for the help :)

I have the same issue (ps5). Can't craft my Amnesty into legendary, I didn't have any problems upgrading Crash though. I've tried everything I can think of to try and fix this but nothing has worked and I'm out of ideas.

Maybe it was fixed in 1.5, but only if you earned it in 1.5 :(
If you earned it in 1.31 (or even in a previous version), maybe it could stay "bugged" even after the update.
Honestly, for try, a "good" thing could be to try to earn it "again" in 1.5 (by chance, the "bugged" one will be remplaced by a new one).

I also can't upgrade Amnesty - it's in my inventory as an Epic but when I try to make it Legendary it claims the gun is not there and that I am missing components (I'm not).

I did successfully upgrade Crash, and I put Amnesty in the Stash and back to inventory to no avail.

I actually just beat the game today for the first time even though I bought it on Steam at launch, after 1.5 seemed like a good time to jump back in, so it's not a pre-1.5 weapon or anything - it just doesn't craft.

Maybe by the time V gets to Arizona it'll work lol - relevant screenshots attached.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 189
I also can't upgrade Amnesty - it's in my inventory as an Epic but when I try to make it Legendary it claims the gun is not there and that I am missing components (I'm not).

I did successfully upgrade Crash, and I put Amnesty in the Stash and back to inventory to no avail.

I actually just beat the game today for the first time even though I bought it on Steam at launch, after 1.5 seemed like a good time to jump back in, so it's not a pre-1.5 weapon or anything - it just doesn't craft.

Maybe by the time V gets to Arizona it'll work lol - relevant screenshots attached.
I can't say, I never "win" this gun since the release of the game. So I never tried... :D
The message about "missing component" is about the gun which is also counted as a component and apparently doesn't appear :(
Anyway, if it's not already done, you can send a report to the support with your screenshots (and it's not a "quest item" problem, it don't have any quest marker on it).

Well, it's a quest reward item that is bugged so - grey area?

I mean, it's not like I need this to work, I'm posting it here so others will see it when they search for it and not doubt their own sanity - and maybe it'll get fixed.

I am replying to the OPs thread so I didn't choose where this is in forum, but I suspect your idea of it being an item bug is "most correct" technically :beer:

Same for me.
Hopefully they gonna fix this. Not mandatory but still annoying.

Maybe it was fixed in 1.5, but only if you earned it in 1.5 :(
If you earned it in 1.31 (or even in a previous version), maybe it could stay "bugged" even after the update.
Honestly, for try, a "good" thing could be to try to earn it "again" in 1.5 (by chance, the "bugged" one will be remplaced by a new one).
the quest item bug is not fully fixed in general... for me even some of Johnnys Parts stay after upgrading while other parts from the same set will be removed for the higher rarity ones... on my current char top, head, jacket are bug free, pants shoes won't disappear and can be crafted infinite.

As for Johnnys Set and Skippy it never worked, for Crash and Amnesty alle quests which remove your items might fix it if you receive it back... out of my head I remember 3 quests which works for Crash for sure (dunno Amnesty)... Clouds, a side gig where you can enter a club through the main door instead sneaking in and Stephans BD mission... there might be even more tho.

without any quests left there is no way to "fix" it by yourself afaik.

There is a mod on nexus to remove or add quest markers on items in your inventory

helped me out with the quest marker on items bug
You can remove them with a right mouse button click or left joystick press if you play with a controller

If you're a console player, I don't know how to fix it on console

Sorry for the late solution ^^'
Hope that I could help

There is a Brennan Apollo spawn bug. When I go to the location to purchase the motorcycle, the marker indicates it is there, but it is not there on the surface. Is there anyway to fix this bug?

Top Bottom