quest items without much information about their use

+
quest items without much information about their use

After a while i have gathered quite a few quest items, be it by finding or buying them, but for a few of them i don't find any use or any information for what they are.

Items like the crystal skull Yennefer dropped in the opening scene are easy to understand, just give it to her again, or the statues for Triss, finding them even creates a quest.

But what about :
Lizard Figurine
Bull Figurine
Bundle of Burdock (oddment of the High Stakes quest?)
Old Wine from Toussaint
Agate (got this in Philippa's hideout and Geralt mentioned the agate in a conversation with Triss, but that's it?)
Trial of Dexterity Completion Token (I assume i haven't find the related quest yet)
Squirrel Tail (someway related to the Scoia'tael?)

I am in my 2nd playthrough and only near the end of act 1, but i remember having even more quest items without much use anymore later in the game.

I would assume that some quest items just stay in the quest section, even though they did their job already, but i can't figure out when i have used some of the above mentioned already.

After a while i have gathered quite a few quest items, be it by finding or buying them, but for a few of them i don't find any use or any information for what they are.

Items like the crystal skull Yennefer dropped in the opening scene are easy to understand, just give it to her again, or the statues for Triss, finding them even creates a quest.

But what about :
Lizard Figurine
Bull Figurine
Bundle of Burdock (oddment of the High Stakes quest?)
Old Wine from Toussaint
Agate (got this in Philippa's hideout and Geralt mentioned the agate in a conversation with Triss, but that's it?)
Trial of Dexterity Completion Token (I assume i haven't find the related quest yet)
Squirrel Tail (someway related to the Scoia'tael?)

I am in my 2nd playthrough and only near the end of act 1, but i remember having even more quest items without much use anymore later in the game.

I would assume that some quest items just stay in the quest section, even though they did their job already, but i can't figure out when i have used some of the above mentioned already.

Bull and Lizard figurine is related to the quest where you find the sword Emmentaler. Its the cheese trial quest.

Agate is a failed organic gem to restore Philippa's sight. This item is just really useless.

I think the Toussaint wine is somewhat related to Dandelion and Ciri's heist.

Squirrel Tail is for the quest Contract: Woodland Beast but I think it's a little bugged and sometimes you'll get stuck with one tail even if you complete the quest.

Bundle of Burdock belongs to the dreamer quest when you banish sarah from the house in novigrad

Trial of dex is a quest in skellige where you have to get of this tokenz 1 from the top of the mountain, where a place of power is, same Isle where you have to boxfight Bruno or olaf
the bear champion of skellige
the other token is in a cave underground. The questgiver is near one of the signposts way to ... tooth or something is it named

Toussaint wine is for the special night with the girls.

Lizard and Bull Figurines are keys to the Tyromancer's dungeon.

Top Bottom