Quest Lightning Breaks Infinite Loading

+
...or simply play another mission in the meantime and come back to this one later and it will work :)

Or at least give other PC players another option =]

Because there are varying degrees of success when playing another side quest, main quest, reloading from earlier save, or even fast traveling, and thus, does not always work. More power to those that got it to work though =]

At least this one, can give other players a fail-safe option if they are tired of doing the above mentioned methods to no success (like me).

Always nice to have multiple workarounds =]

Last edited:
Just press TAB on PC or LB on Xbox one any key you make scan with and hold IT till you out of garage :) that should do!

v1.22, bug still hasn't fixed.
-tried tp'ing to different places and coming back
-tried to drive across the whole map and come back
-tried to unequip all the gear before hoping into the car
-tried the scan workaround
-tried to do other stuff and come back, and the best part is that while being at it I've spent more than one hour only trying to complete the "trevor's last ride" gig before I realized this one is bugged too and impossible to finish.
-tried to verify game files
-tried to reinstall
none of it worked
gg projekt. what even is QA?

been waiting for the game since pretty much the first teaser in 2012. preordered the game the same minute it became available for preorder. been waiting to play the main story since I got my first soft-lock on a patch 1.04. guess the time hasn't come yet.

Essentially by going off of what @Rinaxchan89 was referencing earlier in the thread, I found a reliable method and created a video reference guide that gets passed this issue. It is for the PC only and requires some setup but hopefully it helps some people.

Top Bottom