Quest "Novigrad Closed City II" marked as failed after applying 1.10 patch

+
It is planned to be adressed with patch 1.11.. let's hope they got it right...
It's not fixed in 1.11. Probably next patch, though we haven't heard anything about this officially.
Another quest you that fails in 1.10 is "Faithful Friend".

It's not fixed in 1.11. Probably next patch, though we haven't heard anything about this officially.

That quest did not fail for me in 1.10 the way City Closed did in 1.11.

Yes I can confirm that, besides Faithful Friend... It was Skellige Most Wanted that was planned to be fixed... Didn't tested that yet

Last edited:
Yeah, same here. Skellige's most wanted was fixed, reason the state was fixed, but Novigrad close City part ii is still considered failed after patch 1.11. Hope they get around to fixing it. Great game overall, thanks for everything CD Projeckt Red!

Yep, this is still not fixed in 1.11.

I would really like to start playing The Witcher 3 again, but the constant bugs ever since 1.07 are putting me off.

1.11 patch.
Reasons of state is patched already.
Closed City II bug is still present.
Faithful Friend quest stuck as uncompleted in the log.

reported again, send them my saves - before and after applying patch 1.10 / 1.11 , where the bug wasnt present

Hello.. after 2 months i dont play witcher and today with patch 1.11 i came back to the game and saw that quest novigrad closed city 2 failed :( its first quest that i fail... wtf ? tilll this day this quest wasnt marked as failed....

Top Bottom