Quest objective fails in The Heart of the Woods

+
Estou parado na missão: "No coração da floresta", pois se eu falar com Harald da fica um "x" em vermelho no Sven, ou vice-versa. Quando eu faço o do Harald que, no caso é de ir fazer o ritual para o leshen, da erro no objetivo do Sven, ou se eu decido fazer o do Sven, fica um "x" em vermelho indicando que falhei no objetivo do Harald . É possível completar essa missão sem deixar os objetivos em vermelho ou nem? <- Português

I'm stuck on the quest: "In the heart of the forest", because if I talk to Harald da there's a red "x" in Sven, or vice versa. When I do Harald's, which, in the case of going to do the ritual for Leshen, gives an error in Sven's objective, or if I decide to do Sven's, there is a red "x" indicating that I failed in Harald's objective . Is it possible to complete this mission without leaving the objectives in red or not? <- Inglês.

I'm stuck on the quest: "In the heart of the forest", because if I talk to Harald da there's a red "x" in Sven, or vice versa. When I do Harald's, which, in the case of going to do the ritual for Leshen, gives an error in Sven's objective, or if I decide to do Sven's, there is a red "x" indicating that I failed in Harald's objective . Is it possible to complete this mission without leaving the objectives in red or not? <- Inglês.
If I remember, no. You have to choose your camp (If you go with one, the other will fail) :)

Se eu me lembro, não. Você tem que escolher seu acampamento (se você for com um, o outro falhará):)
Desculpe, é que sou BR e estou usando o google tradutor para traduzir. Enfim, tem como completo os inocentes não reconhecidos, né? Por isso que a missão da como bem-sucedida mesmo após ter um quadradinho em vermelho. Aconteceu o mesmo comigo no "Procurando o Júnior", mas consegui completar completamente .

Desculpe, sou BR e estou usando o google tradutor para traduzir. De qualquer forma, você tem os inocentes não reconhecidos como completos, certo? É por isso que a missão é bem sucedida mesmo depois de ter uma caixa vermelha. A mesma coisa aconteceu comigo em "Procurando Junior", mas consegui completá-lo por completo.

Sorry, I'm BR and I'm using google translator to translate. Anyway, you have the unrecognized innocents as complete, right? That's why the mission is successful even after having a red box. The same thing happened to me in "Finding Junior", but I managed to complete it completely.
Yep, there are two objectives (paths) which exclude each other, you can't do both :)

Top Bottom