[Quest Pick-up] Queen of the Highway

+
On PC, unable to talk to Panam to start the second half of the Queen of the Highway quest. Waited until the next day, quest triggered and the first action is 'Talk to Panam'. Only see blue dialogue box when I approach her. Tried doing other quests, talking to NPCs, skipping time and restarting.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Draco. Doesn't look like any related quests, verified game file integrity (Steam) and tried to load a save before the issue happened but didn't have one pre-quest being triggered (kept playing after the issue came up). Sent in the sav.dat file via the contact us link.

On PC, unable to talk to Panam to start the second half of the Queen of the Highway quest. Waited until the next day, quest triggered and the first action is 'Talk to Panam'. Only see blue dialogue box when I approach her. Tried doing other quests, talking to NPCs, skipping time and restarting.

Thanks
Hi,
I also experienced a bug where I can't activate the quest. It tells me to leave the camp and wait a day. I've already completed other side quests and skipped over 24 hours but the quest still won't activate. The NPCs are still working on the Basilisk when I come back after several days.

Thanks
I have the exact same issue. Still no solution, though... Even sent my save file to the support, still waiting on a reply

I had exactly the same issue than you @spicesandherb.
I had to speak at the vets near the basiliks, return to Panam and his dialog was good.
Then she was teleported near the vets and it was all good.

Bye and have fun on Cyberpunk guys

Top Bottom