Question about a gig (spoiler, of course)

+
I'm doing Dirty Biz, a gig for Regina Jones. OK, supposedly you can kill the guys father and son who edit the braindances and get an access card to open a nearby room. Now I only see one room to the right of where they are, which I already have opened (because I had tech skill I guess). This is the room right? Or is it some other room more hidden? Which brings me to question 2 the more important. Supposedly you could find a real nice Baton Gamma there, but I can't find it. Or is this one of the many treasures that they "randomized" in the last update and no longer exist?

Yes thats the room. theres also a secondary way in from another door with a broken staircase and a door too the outside. for the Baton Gamma im guessing if its not iconic it is randomised now. you could save scum (quicksave reload before looting the room untill you get it)

I'm doing Dirty Biz, a gig for Regina Jones. OK, supposedly you can kill the guys father and son who edit the braindances and get an access card to open a nearby room. Now I only see one room to the right of where they are, which I already have opened (because I had tech skill I guess). This is the room right? Or is it some other room more hidden? Which brings me to question 2 the more important. Supposedly you could find a real nice Baton Gamma there, but I can't find it. Or is this one of the many treasures that they "randomized" in the last update and no longer exist?
Yes, the pass is only for those who don't have the tech skill.
Then the chest contain loot which is now, "random" and "fixed".
- random > because during two playthroughs you won't get the same item.
- fixed > because in the same playthrough, you'll always get the same (reloading a save or leaving the area doesn't change the item. Only the rarity will change).

Drat. I'll have to stick with Phallustiff I guess. It's a fine blunt weapon, but erm... Once the hilarity wears off...

Drat. I'll have to stick with Phallustiff I guess. It's a fine blunt weapon, but erm... Once the hilarity wears off...
But with this "system", you should be able to find some other nice blunt weapons elsewhere (in other GIGs), which were not available before ;)

On a moral point, should you kill them as they don't make the Braindances but only edit them.

Top Bottom