Question about a song

+
What artist is Everything Burns by? It can be heard on Vexelstorm on the in-game radio. I typed "Cyberpunk 2077 Everything Burns" on youtube but this song does not show up. I wish like in Saints Row we could choose one song to listen to over again because it is by far my favorite.

I'd love to know this as well... the songs soooo good, a shame none of the radio songs are included in the official soundtrack, some of them are incredibly difficult to find.

I also want to hear this song outside the very quiet radios with random playlists...

Its very good. So far it doesn't seem to exist outside the game?

I believe you're looking for this song:

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

ps. Holy fuck Jason Charles Miller!!!?! I knew him from Critical role but had no idea he is THIS talented! The man is a legend!

pps. I had shit I was supposed to do today, but Ive been listening to this song nonstop an hour now...

Last edited:
It amazes me how cd projekt red didn't provide tracklists for the radio stations. Seems like we'll have to wait for all that. Or use Shazam?

It amazes me how cd projekt red didn't provide tracklists for the radio stations. Seems like we'll have to wait for all that. Or use Shazam?

They did provide a tracklist:

Volume 1
  • 01 Run the Jewels (Yankee and the Brave): No Save Point
  • 02 SOPHIE / Shygirl (Clockwork Venus): BM
  • 03 Le Destroy (The Bait): Kill Kill
  • 04 Yugen Blakrok (Gorgon Madonna): Metamorphosis
  • 05 Konrad Oldmoney (7 Facas): Dinero [ft. Cerbeus]
  • 06 Deadly Hunta / Maro Music (Footage Missing): When It’s War
  • 07 The Armed (Homeschool Dropouts): Night City Aliens
  • 08 Converge (Shattered Void): I Won’t Let You Go
  • 09 Aligns (Rubicones): Friday Night Fire Fight
  • 10 Tomb Mold (Bacillus): Adaptive Manipulator
  • 11 Deafkids (Tainted Overlord): Selva Pulsátil
Volume 2
  • 01 Namakopuri (Us Cracks): PonPon Shit
  • 02 Grimes (Lizzy Wizzy): Delicate Weapon
  • 03 Rat Boy (IBDY): Who’s Ready for Tomorrow
  • 04 HEALTH (Window Weather): Major Crimes
  • 05 Rosa Walton (Hallie Coggins): I Really Want to Stay at Your House
  • 06 Nina Kraviz (Bara Nova): Surprise Me, I’m Surprised Today
  • 07 Raney Shockne (Point Break Candy): Hole in the Sun [f. COS and Conway]
  • 08 Gazelle Twin (Trash Generation): History
  • 09 Poloz (Tinnitus): On My Way to Hell
Those are most probably not ALL tracks played on radios, so I suggest using Shazam for other tracks.

EDIT: Volume 1 of the Radio is already available on Spotify. Volume 2 will be available on December 18th.

Omg i was trying to find this song since the first hour of release thank you guys

I se you too are a person of taste, i spent all last night trying to find this track, it is my fav, ahead of a couple of others.

I literally just bobbed my head the entirety of the song when I heard this come on inside my apartment's radio. What a banger of a song.

This should've been the games main promo song, instead of Refused's work. Resist and Disorder BANGS.

Thankfully, CDPR seems to have toned down the musical presence of Refused quite a lot. Flipside is that same goes for every other artist on the OST.

The game needs a way to adjust radio and TV volumes, so we can listen to the the songs that we actually like.

Top Bottom