Question about Aelireen

+
Question about Aelireen

It's been a while since i used Toruviel in a deck, so i'm not 100% sure. Have they destroyed the Toruviel-Aelireen bamboozle? Didn't Aelireen use to come out of the deck, regardless of which player passed first?

partci;n10349062 said:
Yes. Morenn also trigger AFTER Deploy is resolved.

Yes, i'm very aware of the new garbage Morenn, but they destroyed Aelireen too? I just can't wrap my head around it. Why on earth would they destroy one of the most fun, mind-gaming plays?

At least if you're gonna mess up a card, why not go all the way?
A couple of ideas:
1. Aelireen: 1 strength. If you have 15 elves on board, come out of the deck.
2. Aelireen: 50 strength. If you have 2 elves on board, come out of the deck and insta-banish youself.

bilbo.baggins;n10349262 said:
Yes, i'm very aware of the new garbage Morenn, but they destroyed Aelireen too? I just can't wrap my head around it. Why on earth would they destroy one of the most fun, mind-gaming plays?

At least if you're gonna mess up a card, why not go all the way?
A couple of ideas:
1. Aelireen: 1 strength. If you have 15 elves on board, come out of the deck.
2. Aelireen: 50 strength. If you have 2 elves on board, come out of the deck and insta-banish youself.

I think it only works if opponent passes before you. Otherwise, round/match ends and Aelirenn doesn't show.

Another idea:

Aelireen: 25 strength. Remove all elves on your deck, hand, and side of the board.

I keep hoping it's some sort of bug, because the description still says: 5 elves on board - card should come out of the deck. But yeah, it doesn't when you pass to try to work the bamboozle and it's stupid. With Morenn "fixed" and Aerilenn not triggering, ambush mechanic's been pretty much gutted. Though, weirdly, the overt signs were that ambush was being improved, what with Malena getting reworked (who rarely, if ever, hits value) and Braenn boosting ambush units (which is also wonky as hell). So, it's a thought that counts, I guess.

It is how it works. Same with NR Aspirant(Ronvid) and other turn-ends effects. Are they also should trigger after pass?

Barracuda88;n10352942 said:
I keep hoping it's some sort of bug, because the description still says: 5 elves on board - card should come out of the deck. But yeah, it doesn't when you pass to try to work the bamboozle and it's stupid. With Morenn "fixed" and Aerilenn not triggering, ambush mechanic's been pretty much gutted. Though, weirdly, the overt signs were that ambush was being improved, what with Malena getting reworked (who rarely, if ever, hits value) and Braenn boosting ambush units (which is also wonky as hell). So, it's a thought that counts, I guess.

I don't know, ambush archetype is dead, only Toruviel have some value, but without Aelirenn bamboozle, I think it only works with handbuff or picked by Francesca, because the opponent doesn't know her exact value...

W12;n10353042 said:
It is how it works. Same with NR Aspirant(Ronvid) and other turn-ends effects. Are they also should trigger after pass?

Except that isn't how it used to work.I don't know long you have been playing, but when you had 5 elves on the board, Aelireen used to get summoned, no matter what. Now they added the "end of turn" part and destroyed the Toruviel-Aelireen bamboozle. That's what we are discussing here.

Noela;n10352242 said:
Another idea:

Aelireen: 25 strength. Remove all elves on your deck, hand, and side of the board.

But what is the requirement for Aelireen to get summoned? Because that could actually be very broken instead of crappy!

Maybe we should start a thread: Ideas to make every card useless. :D

Barracuda88;n10352942 said:

Unfortunately, i don't think it's a bug. The problem is that they added the "end of turn" part.
And yes, it's pretty ironic that they made it look like ambush was finally going to get some love.

bilbo.baggins;n10354192 said:
But what is the requirement for Aelireen to get summoned? Because that could actually be very broken instead of crappy!

Sorry, though it was clear. Comes out of the deck whenever you play Iorveth: meditation, and out of pure jeaously, her ability triggers before his.

Noela;n10355642 said:
Sorry, though it was clear. Comes out of the deck whenever you play Iorveth: meditation, and out of pure jeaously, her ability triggers before his.

Haha! Not bad....not bad at all!

Eh to beat dwarves, and nilf meta ive run ambush from 3200 to 4100 i use all ambush units except moreen, works bloody well for me with alireen included but i run isengrim making toruivel pull a 21 gold move split with ambush if you play it right ambush is pretty much ithlinee proof since theyre turned over pretty often, malena gets me 17 value 90% of the time, wana play mind games hawker support your tourviel, the ambush archetype is absolutely fine except more ambush units would be neat and a moreen buff, but now i run dwarves only way to climb above 4000 this broken season, i hate it but i am sooooo determined to get vernon and if i dont this maybe my last season lol

No Title

LUL @ ambush cards
Toruviel / Morenn = 14 points maximum
Malena = 17 points maximum (with luck/setup required)
Sappers is 11 points o\
No other ambush cards and no Aerlienn synergy, so u cannot foul your opponent
Guess what cards is better than all that dead silvers?

Attachments

• photo194592.jpg
    photo194592.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 30
Malena steals 5 points which is 10 points because you gain it, shes naturally a 7 with braen an 8 so i get 18 if you boost her up can be a good mind trick too, but youre correct them dwarves broken hence why im playing dwarves now, only way i can get to 4100 and above

Top Bottom