Question about Gwent Seasons

+
Since i am still too noob to be allowed to post to General Forum i have to post this here:

So Season of the Wolf just started. The first i want to participate in. It says on the website "all players will receive Reward Points for their participation" But what exactly does that mean? What defines "participation"? Do i have to get 100% match progress with all factions?

Thread moved.

As I understand it, players will receive Reward Points for all seasonal contract goals which they complete during a given season.

These can be viewed in the Seasonal section of the Contracts tab in your in-game profile. Obviously, search for 'Wolf', for this season.

Breli

Forum regular
Hi and welcome,

You will receive reward points based on your final rank at the end of the season. Check here: News post

E.g. if you end up with rank 12 you will get 10 reward points.

HTH!

BR Breli

Thread moved.

As I understand it, players will receive Reward Points for all seasonal contract goals which they complete during a given season.

These can be viewed in the Seasonal section of the Contracts tab in your in-game profile. Obviously, search for 'Wolf', for this season.

Thank you! Found it!

What i noticed though: When i track the "Wolf Novice" contract it shows the contract in the Quests Tab but not the progress. That makes tracking (at least for this contract) kind of useless.

Thank you! Found it!

What i noticed though: When i track the "Wolf Novice" contract it shows the contract in the Quests Tab but not the progress. That makes tracking (at least for this contract) kind of useless.

I noticed the same during the first few ranked matches I played this season, after my 5th win it started counting from 1, so still missing the first 5 wins.
Now I checked the contract and my stats and they are finally the same, so give it some time and it should work itself out.

What is the deal with the middle section of the reward book. It has a new Geralt, but everything is locked in it.

Top Bottom