Question about Judy Relationship

+
Are there any more romance scenes with Judy other than the one were you get in a relationship? The only things i can do is ask some questions that but not anything more and i think it's weird do be in a relationship and can only talk some lines. Guess i'll have to cheat on her with Joy-Toys.

Vejsa

Forum regular
I, as a lesbian myself, REALLY wanted more from Judy after romancing her. That leaning on the window saying I want to spend some time with her, only to be given two dialog choices.. It feels really half assed after all that work for getting her.

Especially as her pad is now "my pad" too, but I can't do ANYTHING in it. Sure, I can repeat the same lines to Johnny over and over about her robotics hobby, and I can talk to her about the same three or four questions, but it doesn't feel like I entered a relationship with her even though that is quite literally what happened.

The moments with Judy felt special and I loved them, but now they're gone that's it and I really hope CDPR add more fleshed out romance to the game, even adding sex scenes and perhaps more texting. It's not imperative I get that, but it made it a lot more immersive for me.

CDPR really screwed up the romances. You would think deciding to only give each sexuality one love interest would give them a chance to add more to the romances, but all of them feel like an afterthought. We lack choices and the one love interest you get fails to have any extra fluff after you “complete” the relationship. I really hope they do something more with DLC.

Vejsa

Forum regular
CDPR really screwed up the romances. You would think deciding to only give each sexuality one love interest would give them a chance to add more to the romances, but all of them feel like an afterthought. We lack choices and the one love interest you get fails to have any extra fluff after you “complete” the relationship. I really hope they do something more with DLC.
I'm really hoping that CDPR will flesh out the romances over time too, and your partner you romance develops a deeper bond the more the future story progresses. If not, then fuck me, it was a whole waste of time even adding romance into the game. The way CDPR described romancing characters was that it was less like a set of tasks and more natural, but no, it was just a set of tasks I can quite literally write out in steps. I know it's a video game and it will always eventually be task based, but it didn't feel natural at all and that one sex scene at the end doesn't justify all that work.. Judy's character basically becomes irrelevant to my gameplay after all that, I don't feel the desire to return to her because I know I am unable to do anything with her now. There was no point to any of it.

I, as a lesbian myself, REALLY wanted more from Judy after romancing her. That leaning on the window saying I want to spend some time with her, only to be given two dialog choices.. It feels really half assed after all that work for getting her.

Especially as her pad is now "my pad" too, but I can't do ANYTHING in it. Sure, I can repeat the same lines to Johnny over and over about her robotics hobby, and I can talk to her about the same three or four questions, but it doesn't feel like I entered a relationship with her even though that is quite literally what happened.

The moments with Judy felt special and I loved them, but now they're gone that's it and I really hope CDPR add more fleshed out romance to the game, even adding sex scenes and perhaps more texting. It's not imperative I get that, but it made it a lot more immersive for me.
I totally agree with you. The whole romance thing feels pointless if you can't do anything other than one scene and that's it, after that scene it's just like nothing ever happened at all.

I think simple things like being able to go with your output to bar or cinema would be good and would repair the emptiness of relationships in this game, also i think that the "sex mission" shouldn't be the last one in the quest chain(both for panam and judy ) . If they added 2/3 more quests after the pyramid song it would feel much better. In this quests you would be able to talk more with her about your relationship, maybe some more spicy moments. I think that u should be able to really move in to her place, maybe some simple mission focused on moving your things to her apartment? I know that they propably dont do it now(too much work, they would have to meet with voice actress again and make every animation etc.) but still the ending of the romanse feels so unfinished. well now i will have a spoiler so don't read it if u haven't completed the game yet. So if u choose to give V's body to johnny he should at least call judy/panam. U are not able to do this and it feel's sad watching judy trying to figure out why u left her in the credits(she does not know that johnny took v's body). Johnny pays respect to V by bringing her talisman to some kind of cementery(i dont remember exact name of that place) so i think that he should be able to call judy in that moment :/ she would at least know what happened to V. I also think that it's pretty bad that there is only one good ending with judy(leaving the city with aldecaldos) and it isn't that good because V still dies after 6 months(theoretically cause we will never know if V did find a way to cure himself, Panam promised to pull her contacts in the ending so i hope that V survived more than this 6 months and had happy life with judy :/) To end this up because it's too long now. I think that Judy is a great character and it's sad that player can't get on with her more. I hope they will add some more content, maybe a whole DLC involving judy, it would be great

Ya nothing, forget they exist :(

I'm hoping they add random calls or even random gigs they give to ask you for things.
But ya, finished the romance quest line, and never got a call after that.

For people who keep playing after they finish the main story, ya... Not rly a relationship.

Not sure I follow. I had two story characters, one a man, one a woman, both try to bang me on my first playthrough. I narrowly avoided sex with the dude.

Not sure I follow. I had two story characters, one a man, one a woman, both try to bang me on my first playthrough. I narrowly avoided sex with the dude.
Panam I think has a bit more build up to the relationship, specially during her missions, but Judy has a bit more interactivity after you get in the relationship. the real issue is that the relationships start and stop when you first have sex with them which take you out of the whole romance expierence and you only really see what happens with that at the end of the game which if you have read the ending thread you know it doesn't really matter. :shrug:

Panam I think has a bit more build up to the relationship, specially during her missions, but Judy has a bit more interactivity after you get in the relationship. the real issue is that the relationships start and stop when you first have sex with them which take you out of the whole romance expierence and you only really see what happens with that at the end of the game which if you have read the ending thread you know it doesn't really matter. :shrug:

Yeah, I banged Panam. I didn't want to, couldn't stand her character. And then all of that "I miss you" nonsense over text made me gag. Unfortunately I chose the ending where we run off into the desert together. I was pretty disappointed.

Are there any more romance scenes with Judy other than the one were you get in a relationship? The only things i can do is ask some questions that but not anything more and i think it's weird do be in a relationship and can only talk some lines. Guess i'll have to cheat on her with Joy-Toys.

Yeah, that is CDPR's version of well fleshed out.

I'm in the same boat as you guys - what happens with Judy is not "starting a relationship", its what happens 10 years after starting a relationship :D

I'm not finishing the game until I know whether or not there will be any added content. Its not fun being lonely in an expansive world.

When I look at Witcher 3, they had DLC with new romances, but I suppose that made sense for the main character. Maybe instead of new love interests, they'll add on to the existing ones?

Isn't there an old joke about lesbians and U-Hauls?
(Don't get mad. It was literally told to me by a lesbian).

Isn't there an old joke about lesbians and U-Hauls?
(Don't get mad. It was literally told to me by a lesbian).

Yes, that joke still makes the rounds, but at least after we return the U-Haul we have a beer and have sex. That should be an option here :ROFLMAO:

Like, does Judy even know V's full name? Judy and V need to get to know each other asap, or else that U-Haul is going to be coming back for a reversal.

feels like this issue is being addressed more and more.. and yes more 'dating' content seriously needs to be added.

Top Bottom