Question about Judy Relationship

+
You have to remember, that the game only takes like 2 weeks total from the heist to the conclusion. That's how long you have till the chip rewrites you.

Not rally enough time for a honeymoon, adopting kids and moving to oregon.

I hope they add options to take our date out, take a walk, take out to dinner or do something together ... getting so far in history and in vain relationship is pathetic for so much effort. Will they fulfill the requests of the fans?

You have to remember, that the game only takes like 2 weeks total from the heist to the conclusion. That's how long you have till the chip rewrites you.

Not rally enough time for a honeymoon, adopting kids and moving to oregon.
i think vic says "a few weeks tops" but you are right

Are there any more romance scenes with Judy other than the one were you get in a relationship? The only things i can do is ask some questions that but not anything more and i think it's weird do be in a relationship and can only talk some lines. Guess i'll have to cheat on her with Joy-Toys.
Yeah romance in cyberpunk needs a heavy Improvement, companions too.

I think the only time a game dev has done a truly meaningful connection of NPC romance to yr character was in Fallout 4 where the NPC was your actual companion and yr progression meant something in terms of how the NPC viewed you.

I personally don't want to use my real life identity to connect with a video game but have unique romance options that alter/enhance the way you experience the storyline narratives

Now if CDPR had possibly augmented the above alongside the sub-plots they have already for each of the romanceable NPC's.. probably would have been a winning combination.

an honest criticism is that the studio relied too heavily on the Witcher 3 style of exploring romance options and lost the nuance that was possible with exploring a first person perspective RPG. I don't feel enough research was done on this front, or the senior management just pushed their own ideas because you would think the Devs they had on board for this title are industry cream and would have been easily able to shape deep meaningful romance options.

Just simply rushed, and/or crammed into linear missions. Missed opportunities for organic character development

I, as a lesbian myself, REALLY wanted more from Judy after romancing her. That leaning on the window saying I want to spend some time with her, only to be given two dialog choices.. It feels really half assed after all that work for getting her.

Especially as her pad is now "my pad" too, but I can't do ANYTHING in it. Sure, I can repeat the same lines to Johnny over and over about her robotics hobby, and I can talk to her about the same three or four questions, but it doesn't feel like I entered a relationship with her even though that is quite literally what happened.

The moments with Judy felt special and I loved them, but now they're gone that's it and I really hope CDPR add more fleshed out romance to the game, even adding sex scenes and perhaps more texting. It's not imperative I get that, but it made it a lot more immersive for me.

I was so pleasantly surprised by the texting stuff (after the relationship questline), and was bummed that it stopped so soon after it started. It really helped keep at least some semblance of the relationship feel alive. And also maybe more dialogue related to some of the quests? I noticed she talks to you about the ruckus at the parade if you call her after that quest. Could've more of that with major story beats. An easy one would be discussing the stuff after with the Peralez's, considering she set that up. Side quest there, I know, but still...

The texting goes for the other characters too, it just made it feel more alive, and seems like a "simple" (simple meaning out of all the options available, the most simple) way to maintain that.

But back to Judy: Why was there no real follow up on the "present" she sends you? WTF even is it? I would've loved to have seen the pic she sent you on her or your wall somewhere. AND THE VIRTU. How cool would a short quest have been where she calls you over to look at that with her. Or something. Idk. They could literally make an entire DLC built around the romances and I think a lot of us would be happy.

The emptiness you feel is natural. The romance option inside Cyberpunk is really shit.
If you're a Female V, after just one romance scene, all relationships end there. After that, you can see Judy, which has changed just like other extras.
If you're a male V, there is no such option at all. That's all

I think CDPR summed up relationships quite well after u hooked up... End game. :cry:

But yes would like to see/do more:)

Top Bottom