Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers

+
Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers

So I just got to the part in the Witcher 3 where I should meet Letho, one small problem though. He isn't there and a bunch of wraiths are.

I save imported this playthrough and used google to find out why he is gone and I guess the last save you make in W2 is before you decide Letho's fate, thus no Letho in W3. Some people suggested using the very last auto save and that might bring Letho into W3 and I was wondering if anyone can confirm this works. It isn't really a small amount of time between the start of the game and finding him so I'd like to know before I restart the game if I should save import the last auto save in W2 or just do the simulated save where I can just pick to have him alive.

Thank you in advance!

Update

I've uploaded the last auto save from W2 and played up to the point where you meet Letho and he is there. Taking the last manual save or quick save from W2 and Letho will be gone, no matter your choice at the end.

Last edited:
If you are not sure about your TW2 save game, then just pick simulate save game option when starting a new game and tell Voorhis that Letho is not dead.

Guest 3842753

When they're giving you a shave before meeting the emperor just tell Voorhis that you spared Letho.

Top Bottom