Question about ocvist and Draig Bon-Dhu

+
Question about ocvist and Draig Bon-Dhu

On the Ocvist card (on gwentdb) you can read scorch ranged row but in the ign video from gamescom we can see him scorching the melee row. So is this a bug or is the description on gwentdb wrong. If he can scorch melee and ranged that would make him really powerfull. Better than Villentretenmerth imo. Since he can be decoyed and played again.

About draig i was wondering if his encourage ability only works if hes played when put from deck to graveyard or also if he is played from your hand and does he really give +2 to all your units(like the card says). Because i think i saw a video where he only gave +2 to the siege row.

On the Ocvist card (on gwentdb) you can read scorch ranged row but in the ign video from gamescom we can see him scorching the melee row. So is this a bug or is the description on gwentdb wrong. If he can scorch melee and ranged that would make him really powerfull. Better than Villentretenmerth imo. Since he can be decoyed and played again.

About draig i was wondering if his encourage ability only works if hes played when put from deck to graveyard or also if he is played from your hand and does he really give +2 to all your units(like the card says). Because i think i saw a video where he only gave +2 to the siege row.
If you look at Ocvist's lane icons, you can see Melee and Ranged in it so it's definitely not a bug. It's either or, not both. Remember that all the text are not yet final, a lot of them don't explicitly state their effects only work in their row which can be misunderstood as all units on board instead.

we definitely need some clarification on Ocvist ,, but Most likely it was a bug that he scorched melee

as for Draig he gives +2 to siege row only whether you play him from hand or graveyard ,, the card descriptions in general will have to be corrected

we definitely need some clarification on Ocvist ,, but Most likely it was a bug that he scorched melee

as for Draig he gives +2 to siege row only whether you play him from hand or graveyard ,, the card descriptions in general will have to be corrected
The way I see it is: Ocvist was played on Melee and scorched Melee. If it was played on Ranged, it would scorch Ranged.

The way I see it is: Ocvist was played on Melee and scorched Melee. If it was played on Ranged, it would scorch Ranged.

then why would people take Geralt Igni if this one does the same job and costs much less and can be used multiple times in one round

I think it is scorch ranged but you can place it in melee if you want to ,, the same goes for Myrgtabrakke now she can be placed in either ranged or siege but she's still siege only scorch

then why would people take Geralt Igni if this one does the same job and costs much less and can be used multiple times in one round

I think it is scorch ranged but you can place it in melee if you want to ,, the same goes for Myrgtabrakke now she can be placed in either ranged or siege but she's still siege only scorch
Those two are quite different and have their uses in different situations. Anyway, do you have a recent video of Myrgtabrakke being played in ranged and scorching siege?

Myrgtabrakke only has the siege icon so i think it can only be placed on siege.
Also i noticed that the Ocvist card mentions if the opponent's total strength is >= 15 (similair to Villentretenmerth)
Myrgtabrakke only mentions if the siege row is 15 or higher and Geralt igni only mentions the melee row.
That could suggest that the cards are different. It would make sense that Ocvist scorches the row that he is placed upon (either melee or ranged).

Myrgtabrakke only has the siege icon so i think it can only be placed on siege.
Also i noticed that the Ocvist card mentions if the opponent's total strength is >= 15 (similair to Villentretenmerth)
Myrgtabrakke only mentions if the siege row is 15 or higher and Geralt igni only mentions the melee row.
That could suggest that the cards are different. It would make sense that Ocvist scorches the row that he is placed upon (either melee or ranged).
Actually, Myrgtabrakke has 2 lane icons in latest videos. It can also be seen in that IGN video. Try not to take information other than official gameplay to be correct. Even with that, things can still always change.

Top Bottom