Question about patch 1.5 and mod slots

+
Hello my question is regarding the part in the patch notes that state:

- Rebalanced and improved functionality of clothing mods. Adjusted the amount of modification slots available on clothing items. Categorized the mods to fit only specific clothing items.

I cannot find anymore information on this, specifically the part about the amount of mod slots available. What are the max amounts per piece of armor now? I am currently trying to reroll the netrunner infovisor and it used to have a max slot size of 3 but I haven't seen one with more than 1 so far. I have seen it with 3 fixed stats but that's it.

Can someone point me to somewhere explaining this change in more detail?

Thanks.

From what i have seen playing 1.5 all mod slots have been cut in half, i think, body and legs now have max 2 modslots, while gloves and helmets only have 1 modslots, dont remember if shoes have 2 or 1, not played since they released it

From what i have seen playing 1.5 all mod slots have been cut in half, i think, body and legs now have max 2 modslots, while gloves and helmets only have 1 modslots, dont remember if shoes have 2 or 1, not played since they released it
Thank you so much, you just saved me so much time. I got through one episode of The Expanse re rolling this piece and was about to go on longer haha.

Top Bottom