Question about pre load install size

+
Hey all,

I had preloaded the game on December the 7th.
Then today gog galaxy tried to download a 9gb patch, but despite having 30gb left on my ssd, gog could not install it.
Therefore i decided to move ac valhalla (which i also play) to a hdd, and reinstall cyberpunk completely, however.
As of now, my install folder is still 59gb and I expected with the latest patch (the 9gb it tried to download before i moved valhalla) that cyberpunk would be 68gb now.
So i was wondering what you all guys install folder size on pc is. Is it with you also 59gb, or is it around 68gb?
Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me
Cheers, Mara

Strange then isnt it? cause gog galaxy wont update for so far :(
As ive tried clicking multiple times to let it check for updates.

Hey all,

I had preloaded the game on December the 7th.
Then today gog galaxy tried to download a 9gb patch, but despite having 30gb left on my ssd, gog could not install it.
Therefore i decided to move ac valhalla (which i also play) to a hdd, and reinstall cyberpunk completely, however.
As of now, my install folder is still 59gb and I expected with the latest patch (the 9gb it tried to download before i moved valhalla) that cyberpunk would be 68gb now.
So i was wondering what you all guys install folder size on pc is. Is it with you also 59gb, or is it around 68gb?
Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me
Cheers, Mara
1607540618351.png

This is after the patch. And it is at gog galaxy.

Strange then isnt it? cause gog galaxy wont update for so far :(
As ive tried clicking multiple times to let it check for updates.

Bear in mind that GOG servers must be under a huge load right now. I'd say click it once and go do something else :) Then come back and check if anything changed :)

Bear in mind that GOG servers must be under a huge load right now. I'd say click it once and go do something else :) Then come back and check if anything changed :)

So i just have to select check for updates once, and then later come back to see if it has updated?

can't check yet downloading the 9gb patch now. will turn on puter and dl day one if i can about 5am before work tomorrow so hopefully within 24hrs i will be in night city

Top Bottom