Question about preordering in germany.

+
Hello everyone,

since physical preorders of the gog version in germany have not begun, apart from amazon of course, I'd like to know if anyone knows about the possibility to preorder a english version of the game in germany. Since I'm still in the process of deciding wether to preoder or not, the possibility of buying an english version could be the deciding factor. Can I just preorder the game from amazon.co.uk or do I have to use a german retailer (or amazon.de).
In order to avoid unnecessary confusion, I know that the game will be playable in every of the provided languages, but I really don't want the physical goodies to be in german (because of personal preferences).
Hope someone can help and thanks in advance.

Cheers.

I'm in the Netherlands myself (Dein Nachbar) and I've never had any trouble ordering anything from Amazon.co.uk

I can't answer whether the Amazon.de version will be in English.

But, if you check the Amazon.co.uk version and it states that it can be shipped to your country (like it does so for me in the Netherlands), then you should have no reason to believe otherwise and you can be sure it's the English version. It's not like they're going to pull a fast one on you and send your British order off to Amazon.de and sneak in a German version after all.

If it says it can't ship to Germany for some reason, then I'm at a loss.

All that said, I would find it hard to believe that CDPR would go as far as print the physical goodies in different languages. I'm not sure how the City Districts of Night City would translate into German, or why. I'm pretty sure you're okay ordering from Amazon.de too, but I can't be a 100% clear on that of course.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately i only have a debit card for a german bank accout (Girokonto), which appereantly amazon.co.ok does not accept.

Top Bottom