Question about Profile Portraits , Titles and Borders.

+
Hey guys , i stopped during the 1st days of HC and came back few days ago.
I know that there is ''Map'' on which you unlock stuff with points you get , but how the hell do i unlock portraits . titles and borders?
I remember back in the day there was a menu that showed the current season prizes and stuff.
Thanks in advance.

I'm a returning player myself, so, don't have all the answers, but :

Portraits - you get them raising your rank, or in some cases, in the reward books.
Tiles - some achievements/contracts give you titles, check them
Borders... oh, I dunno...

You can earn some borders by completing certain contracts. For example, there's this awesome border you can get if you win 100 matches with each Thronebreaker leader.

rrc

Forum veteran
You can earn some borders by completing certain contracts. For example, there's this awesome border you can get if you win 100 matches with each Thronebreaker leader.
Which means no one can get it? Who in their right mind will play 500 matches to get Eldain's condition and then for each leader around 150+ matches with the rest of the leaders to get one border?

I saw a person with Foltest's Portrait Today but i could not find any info how to unlock it .
Any ideas , also are there any other leader portraits from the playable ones after HC?

I saw a person with Foltest's Portrait Today but i could not find any info how to unlock it .
Any ideas , also are there any other leader portraits from the playable ones after HC?

Leader portraits are unlocked by unlocking every node in the leader's tree.

Top Bottom