Question about Ps4 pro Fps

+
i Have been Looking and i Know Xbox one X have performance or Grafics mode , personally i prefer Perfomace instead Grafics since my monitor is not 4k and i have one Ps4 pro .well my question is . PS4 pro users Like me can have this option for choose Perfomace mode ? i don't care for 4k i prefer the game running with more fps . then i would like know CD Red project have plans for release update with feature ? Thank's for answer

I don't have the pro version but from searching the internet I can tell that the PS4 Pro has a "Boost Mode" that can improve the performance (including frame rate) for games. Looks like this feature can be selected in the system menu of the console. Definitely sounds like a good idea to check out the system settings and experiment with the available options a bit.

As for future updates in general: at the moment it looks like there are no plans for that. CDPR is very focused on CP2077 and Gwent.

"" I don't have the pro version but from searching the internet I can tell that the PS4 Pro has a "Boost Mode" that can improve the performance (including frame rate) for games. "" Sorry i don't know how make quote on your answer here but on pro only have upscale for fake 4k like i said before on xbox one X have performace more when the game reach 60 fps [
] and Boost mode only Keep at 30 fps without problems on Framerate [
] and doesn't appear option advanced for change Grafics or Perfomace then CD Red project should release one patch fixing it , and as i said i don't care about 4k i prefer game running with better fps

Top Bottom