Question about Roach interaction with Ermion

+
Question about Roach interaction with Ermion

Before wasting 200 scraps trying to build a semi-decent QG deck, i wanted to ask if something changed in the interaction between ermion and roach. Does it spawn before ermion draws? Or now you draw and discard first then roach appear (with the risk of drawing it)?

I don't even know how did you manage to find a slot for Roach in a QG deck! I'm already so strained..using Sigrdrifa, ADC, Operator, Draig Bon-Dhu, Decoy, and Holger Black Hand.

Yeah man, forget roach, its pretty much dead now and its not like it would be worth it on QG deck anyways.

But to answer you; roach now just comes from the deck AFTER the gold card effect resolves, so yeah, if you use ermion theres a chance you actually draw her.

KasumiGoto;n8619420 said:
I don't even know how did you manage to find a slot for Roach in a QG deck! I'm already so strained..using Sigrdrifa, ADC, Operator, Draig Bon-Dhu, Decoy, and Holger Black Hand.
Well i miss both operator and double cross so i need an epic, and i'd rather craft one utility that is playable with all the factions before going into specific cards.

Laveley;n8619610 said:
Yeah man, forget roach, its pretty much dead now and its not like it would be worth it on QG deck anyways.

But to answer you; roach now just comes from the deck AFTER the gold card effect resolves, so yeah, if you use ermion theres a chance you actually draw her.
Ewww that's horrible. I guess i'll just craft myrtabrakke instead.

DMaster2;n8622420 said:
I guess i'll just craft myrtabrakke instead.

Dont do that. If you want that type of card just use blackhand which is basically and improved myrt for skel.

Laveley;n8622760 said:
Dont do that. If you want that type of card just use blackhand which is basically and improved myrt for skel.
I know, but i need generic good epics for other factions. I'm still forced to use dudu and commander's horn on monsters, nr and scoiatel :(

DMaster2;n8625440 said:
I know, but i need generic good epics for other factions. I'm still forced to use dudu and commander's horn on monsters, nr and scoiatel :(

Ocvist IMO is a better pick. One of the few cards of the game that still grants CA.

DMaster2;n8629960 said:
If only people didn't azul's it on sight xd

Because if they dont they are screwed just like when you weather and they dont have FL. You know the card is good when its that reactive.

Top Bottom