Question about the Brothers in arms quest

+
Hey, new user here.

Question about the Brothers in arms quest - Skellige. I helped both Cerys and Hjalmar with their quests (Lord of Undvik and Possession), so both say they will help me, but not before the matter of the crown is settled. After the massacre at the feast, I helped neither, because I would like to see Svanrige become king. But I am stuck here, because both Cerys and Hjalmar say they will help, but not before the matter of the crown is settled.

I have a "resolve the matter of the succession" quest point, active, but no marker. How do I resolve this?

I am fine with this as a result of my actions, I am just uncertain whether I am missing something here, or if the quest is doomed.

I am fine with this as a result of my actions, I am just uncertain whether I am missing something here, or if the quest is doomed.
I usually side with Cerys, so I don't recall how this scenario plays out, but I believe that's the end of the quest, since the secondary quest 'Coronation' -- which resolves the succession -- will not trigger, if Geralt helps neither of the an Craites.

Top Bottom