Question about the new enhanced patch

+
Question about the new enhanced patch

hi guys,

i have just reinstalled the witcher 2 again. do i need to install the patch 2 before install the enchanced edition patch and can i download the patch to my storage hard drive in my pc and then install it from there.

:)

Just download and install. I believe it is cumulative and does not require patch 2.0 to be installed already.

If you get errors, do not click "Ignore". The patch install should run with no errors.

can i download the ee patch to my secound hard drive to save space on my C drive and then install it from the secound drive ?

markshim said:
can i download the ee patch to my secound hard drive to save space on my C drive and then install it from the secound drive ?
Yes; you can download to anywhere. Be sure to download it all to the same folder, though.

I think the EE patch contains all the previous patches. You can download teh patch via the Downloader.exe provided to anywhere you like. However, you're also entitled to a free GOG.com copy of the EE with your CD key. As this is just 6 GB more than the 10 GB EE patch, you might get the full package instead and never have the hassle of updating the game to EE again.

markshim said:
how do i get the free GoG.com copy ?

According to the News / Community posting on the subject:
- Go to GoG.com/witcherbackup
- enter your original product key (code) in the field that requests it and you will get your free backup copy of the Witcher 2 and all the digital goodies than come with it..

If you have trouble and the product key does not seem to work, there are threads and links provided at gog.com that will help you correct the issue.

so i have to download the copy they won`t send me one in the post? it will take for ever if i have to download it lol

ok thank you guys, i will just download the ee patch for now i have entered my game code in gog.com and its ready to be downloaded when i need it. thanks for help

Top Bottom