Question about TOS issues regarding posting Cyerpunk content to Youtube, Bitchute, and Twitch

+
There is so much information here. I was hoping a mod or dev could point me in the right direction or move this thread to where it needs to go.

Can anyone from this team tell me about your experience posting your PR gameplay content to sites like youtube? I know the game has a very adult theme and I love it but I'm curious if anyone from the team has been in contact with these companies for the PR stuff you do? I have tried contacting youtube and I have yet to hear a response on whether or not they will allow Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay, even censored with beeps and black bars.

I would like to post my first gameplay run to youtube (censoring out nudity and language of course) but with the way youtube is run these days I don't know what makes them upset. One day you're cool the next you are literally the worst thing and get insta banned with no feedback. I know twitch would be the ideal place to go as they accept games as is but I really want to experience the game without having to interact with a crowd of people (I want to focus on the game and the insane amount of information being thrown at me) but still share the choices and experience for anyone who wants to see. I know a ton of people are going to be streaming it but Cyberpunk as a genre is really something I have always loved since playing the paperbacks in the 90s.

I'm definitely going to have it mirrored on bitchute where I know I won't have any problems but still not many people are there yet. I'm just concerned that posting even censored content may go against youtube's TOS and am curious if CDPR has had any experience in dealing with the company. Here is the link to terms here but many people still post game play from other games that could potentially violate this but they seem to be fine, just age restricted.

Just curious if anyone might have any info or experience on this or a have another option. I have waited decades (not kidding or exaggerating) to play a game like this and really want to share my experience. Even if it's only with a few people.

Thank you for any help.

Lol, it's funny 'cause it's true :D

Cyberpunk received mostly 18+ or something...? So it should be freely distributable to the target audience.

Doesn't youtube have some 18+ popup or something? But of course, they kinda make their own rules, so who really knows... :D There may be some problems about youtube being global (including laws of many countries) rather than a single customer in a single country.

You may need to become a lawyer and god-level editor in the process. Good luck :D

Top Bottom