Question about two shot weapon variants.

+
So far I've only seen the two shot modifier (two shots per trigger pull), on tech handguns. Namely the Kenshin and the Quasar handguns. I just found a Kenshin with almost 900 DPS and I'm level 34, that's crazy, the normal DPS of that gun, without that modifier, is less than half that. These two shot guns are quietly some of the best, if not the best in the game, and I can't find any info as to which weapons have a chance to get this particular modifier. Another weird thing about this is that no matter how many times I craft either of those two guns, I can never get that modifier to roll. It seems to me like it's only available in a random drop and only available on very specific weapons. Does anybody have any more info on this?

I think there's a bug when calculating DPS stats for some tech gun and shotguns with multiple projectiles. It sometimes show the dynamic crit dmg with all the perk multipliers applied instead of the static raw DPS.

I found a shotgun showing a whopping 6941DPS, 39% crit % and 149% crit dmg in the stats table but dealing just similar damage in actual gameplay when compared to my other 1400DPS smart shotgun with similar crit chance , crit dmg and elemental dmg type.

Last edited:
Top Bottom