Question for console players... [SPOILERS]

+
Since my game has mods running in it, would like confirmation of preferably players on PlayStation and or on Xbox about the following, before (eventually) forwarding it to CDPR Support.

The Gig, "BRING ME THE HEAD OF GUSTAVO ORTA", when you incapacitate him, and carry him into the elevator, holding him on your shoulder, does the button of the elevator stay red?

In my game I have to drop him in order for the elevator button to turn green.

Yep bodies in elevator stay where you put them.
In short, when elevator go down, the body does not and pass through the elevator ;)
And yes, you can't interract with elevator button when you carrying a body. also a bug in my opinion because before 1.2, you could.

Tip (before a fix) :
Put the body right under the elevator button, clic on it and pickup the body (very) quickly.

Yeah, thought as much. Only this time he died when I dropped him. Another issue. Didn't bother further. Seems like a structural technical limitation though, not being able to carry bodies up or down an elevator. Don't remember if it was different before 1.2. You know that other gig in that megatower full of 6th Streeters? It's optioned to flatline the sub-target up top, but the option to incapacitate him isn't given, probably because of the same reason.

In El Capitan vs 6th street (Hacking the hacker), you must kill Lucius Thoran (if you want the optional bonus)
El capitan don't want/ask you to incapacitate him.

But before 1.2, you could interract with elevator button, that's why i think it's a bug. No real reason not to be able to.
I see it in Clouds when i hide all the bodies in the room behind the Body locked door, going through the elevator because I never have sufficient Body skill.
Because for Gustavo Orta, I always let him leave Night City, since day-one

I had a problem with the 8ug8ear mission on ps4, tried to walk off the balcony into the pile of trash whilst carrying her....she ended up hovering in mid air like some weird spectre whilst I fell down. Reloaded and carried her down stairs like a normal person

I had a problem with the 8ug8ear mission on ps4, tried to walk off the balcony into the pile of trash whilst carrying her....she ended up hovering in mid air like some weird spectre whilst I fell down. Reloaded and carried her down stairs like a normal person
In my opinion, CDPR didn't think of that when the quest was made. That someone would have the idea to jump out of the balcony with 8ug8ear in the arms (knowing that you have two accesses with stairs to go down).

And the fact that she is "standing" like a normal person. It's "probably" that the game, when you reload a save, loads the person before their state. (visible at certain times, like with the Netrunner when fighting with Oda. If you reload the last auto save before the fight, she quickly appears "standing" too).

In El Capitan vs 6th street (Hacking the hacker), you must kill Lucius Thoran (if you want the optional bonus)
El capitan don't want/ask you to incapacitate him.

But before 1.2, you could interract with elevator button, that's why i think it's a bug. No real reason not to be able to.
I see it in Clouds when i hide all the bodies in the room behind the Body locked door, going through the elevator because I never have sufficient Body skill.
Because for Gustavo Orta, I always let him leave Night City, since day-one
Yes, That gig.

"But before 1.2, you could interract with elevator button, that's why i think it's a bug. No real reason not to be able to."

I agree. There is no reason to not be able to travel by elevator while carrying a body. So you could be right. But I think some more confirmation of vanilla players is needed before Tech Support deems a bug-report valid enough to warrant an investigation.

I can confirm something else, though. Using the Companion mod, the companions, despite they being inside the elevator, stay behind, disappearing straight through the elevator like the bodies do. That signals to me that it's more an 'elevator collision registration' issue, than a character issue.

Say, the gig with Lucius, the elevator, does it go up and down in an angle in your game too? In my game I have to careful not to stand against the wall, or could end up stuck outside the elevator when it stops. Happened twice already.

Say, the gig with Lucius, the elevator, does it go up and down in an angle in your game too? In my game I have to careful not to stand against the wall, or could end up stuck outside the elevator when it stops. Happened twice already.
I'm never paying too attention at that. generally, i stand right in front of the door (slightly to the right so that the two 6th Street cannot see me).
But i could test, don't take too long ;)

As far as goes dead bodies I had the following happen (so far)
1) I wanted to carry Leah Gladen to Wakako (just for the hell of it) but I couldnt go down the elevator south of Jig Jig street. Leah Gladens body stayed topside. Then I thought: okay, I will carry her home and ... pretend she sleeps (fck if I know) Can't bring her upstairs, again due to elevator issues.
Now she sleeps just outside of car parking elevator.
Also, I used to be able to put her in the trunk, this also seems not possible anymore?
2) 8ug8aer glitched out, while carrying her, when I wanted to walk down the stairs opposite of where you'd normally go inside the building, she was transported back to the floor of her appartment. Then I tried again and I could bring her down (phew) But as soon as I wanted to put her down she was transported again, but this time to the top of those same stairs. Lastly I just though, fck it... I'll give you to the white car. While I jumped down I lost her yet again, this time I happened to land on top of her (no pun intended)
3) just this morning I believe it was the first time ever I had a body cover me with white blood when I blew their heads off. the scope of my sniper was covered with the stuff.

As far as goes dead bodies I had the following happen (so far)
1) I wanted to carry Leah Gladen to Wakako (just for the hell of it) but I couldnt go down the elevator south of Jig Jig street. Leah Gladens body stayed topside. Then I thought: okay, I will carry her home and ... pretend she sleeps (fck if I know) Can't bring her upstairs, again due to elevator issues.
Now she sleeps just outside of car parking elevator.
Also, I used to be able to put her in the trunk, this also seems not possible anymore?
2) 8ug8aer glitched out, while carrying her, when I wanted to walk down the stairs opposite of where you'd normally go inside the building, she was transported back to the floor of her appartment. Then I tried again and I could bring her down (phew) But as soon as I wanted to put her down she was transported again, but this time to the top of those same stairs. Lastly I just though, fck it... I'll give you to the white car. While I jumped down I lost her yet again, this time I happened to land on top of her (no pun intended)
3) just this morning I believe it was the first time ever I had a body cover me with white blood when I blew their heads off. the scope of my sniper was covered with the stuff.
In case of 1), Were you carrying Leah Gladen in the elevator when you couldn't get down? Was the elevator button red at that point? Are you on console?

In case of 1), Were you carrying Leah Gladen in the elevator when you couldn't get down? Was the elevator button red at that point? Are you on console?
True for both the instance with Leah Gladen, couldn't press button when I carried her in Japantown and I also couldn't press the button when I wanted to bring her to my appartment in Kabuki.
and I prolly would not have been able to do the same with 8ug8aer, becasue if she'd not glitch out when being put down I'd bring her to kabuki also.
And yes, base PS4

True for both the instance with Leah Gladen, couldn't press button when I carried her in Japantown and I also couldn't press the button when I wanted to bring her to my appartment in Kabuki.
and I prolly would not have been able to do the same with 8ug8aer, becasue if she'd not glitch out when being put down I'd bring her to kabuki also.
And yes, base PS4
Thanks. Got confirmation from both Xbox player and PS4. Will post a bug-report with Tech Support.

Top Bottom