Question for the Developers: Genital Customization (highly specific question)

+
Dear Cyberpunk2077 Developers,
Dear CDProjektRed,
Today I humbly ask you a highly specific question that I honestly do not know the answer to. I am simultaneously extremely worried, and extremely excited about this at the very same time, considering what has been said by YongYea and TheNeonArcade in these videos.

It has been one of my dreams for a very long time now, to create a custom character in a video game that has both sets of genitals at the same time, but with an overall female appearance, commonly known as "Futa" (Thank you Japan I love you for ?seemingly? inventing this!) (Japan if you didn't invent this, then my bad, I love you anyway)

Honestly, to me at least, it only makes sense that this would be a common and very real thing in the world of Cyberpunk2077 where body modification through cybernetics is extremely common and normal. I could imagine many many people in the world of Cyberpunk2077 deciding to go get some very special body modifications and then stopping and asking themselves "Wait, why do I have to choose one over the other? Why don't I just simply choose both!?"

I would really appreciate this a lot. I already love everything I have seen so far. I just need to know. Will this ever be possible in Cyberpunk2077 ?
(please understand, there are different variations of futa, some which only have male genitals, but the most common and widely accepted type/definition are the futa that have both male and female "downstairs" genitals at the same time, and additonally also have breasts)
Thank you for understanding, I know it's an interesting concept. Thank you again and have an excellent good day.

CDProjektRed, Thank you for being there with us and continuing work on the masterpiece that is Cyberpunk2077 during these difficult times. God Speed.

Edit: Please understand, I am NOT excluding anyone. I mean like, it would be cool if any person creating any character with any body type is able to select both genitals at the same time, regardless of appearance. Just anyone being able to choose anything, or also both at the same time. Please include this! please please please

Please, if you have not, Please read the entire thread and all comments. Reason: Lots of cool people asked lots of questions, and the conversation helped make everything make more sense. Thank you very much! Have a good day.

Last edited:

Keive

Forum regular
I honestly don't think they'd have the option for both, just choose one or the other. Just because it seems more work in the end.

Keive

Forum regular
Why?

In the world of Cyberpunk2077, cybernetics allow people to get around many limitations that used to be impossible.

How so?

So basically, yeah I can see it being an option for the future but the game is still a game and can only do so much anyway. I say more work because they'd have to eh.. rearrange that area to have both, also adding an extra option and animations. Maybe possibly just a mod or maybe a very adult DLC later on, I just can't see it being added now since it doesn't seem like it be that easy to do, though idk anything about making a game.

I'm guessing that it might not be an option at launch. CDPR already submitted their game to the ratings board for all countries, and a change like this could possibly affect ratings (but I have no idea if that's true or not).

Even if CDPR doesn't confirm this, there's still hope for you. If we get modding support, I'm sure that someone will try to mod it in. Actually, even if we don't get any modding tools, probably someone will try it. It shouldn't be too hard to edit the character model to overlay the 2 types of genitals...

So basically, yeah I can see it being an option for the future but the game is still a game and can only do so much anyway. I say more work because they'd have to eh.. rearrange that area to have both, also adding an extra option and animations. Maybe possibly just a mod or maybe a very adult DLC later on, I just can't see it being added now since it doesn't seem like it be that easy to do, though idk anything about making a game.
Technically speaking, all the animations and all the parts in that area of the player's body already exist, and those parts when both are present, technically do not overlap, and fit closely nearby each other. The animations wouldn't need to be changed at all, in fact, almost nothing would need to be changed, if I am not mistaken. I am not a programmer or developer, so I don't pretend to know for sure what CDProjektRed would actually have to do, but I do say that 100% of these things are already in the game, waiting to be utilized.
Post automatically merged:

I'm guessing that it might not be an option at launch. CDPR already submitted their game to the ratings board for all countries, and a change like this could possibly affect ratings (but I have no idea if that's true or not).
That's a good point, but I truly do honestly wonder if there is a difference to the ratings board between females with male genitals, and females with male genitals, and also female genitals at the same time.

I'm almost tempted to ask CDProjektRed Can we simply just choose a fully female V, and then just add-on a robot male genitals later, without removing the female genitals? Then V can simply keep both. I would very much like this solution if possible, but I much rather prefer it being an option in the customization menu in the beginning if possible.

:cry:
3 replies.... I'm doomed. devs are never gonna see this thread, and it's already sinking into the abyss.

Keive

Forum regular
Alright, I don't think they'd put this in the game really, I'll add again. The reasoning though, futa doesn't really mean the same thing anymore, I don't want to really sound all rude or something but it can come off with fetishizing intersex people, so I'm not sure if they would want to put that into their game.

I think with mods though this can be very different and I'm sure someone will probably mod it anyway.

Alright, I don't think they'd put this in the game really, I'll add again. The reasoning though, futa doesn't really mean the same thing anymore, I don't want to really sound all rude or something but it can come off with fetishizing intersex people, so I'm not sure if they would want to put that into their game.

I think with mods though this can be very different and I'm sure someone will probably mod it anyway.

In the lore of Cyberpunk2077 Corporations are guilty of fetishizing and exploiting intersex, or just any peoples sexuality, for example the Chromanticore drink featuring the woman with a very large... ahem... you know. The whole premise of the lore of the game is that the corporations are so evil that they don't care about morals at all, and they just use whatever sells the most, to make the most money as fast as possible, so technically, it would fit into the lore just fine, IF you were to be suggesting that I'm fetishizing intersex individuals, or really anyone, which I am ABSOLUTELY NOT doing. Appreciation and Admiration of, and Acknowledgement of the beauty of something isn't the same thing as exploitation, obsession, or fetishization.

I just think that the completely fictional futa (fully female body, with female genitals, + also male genitals on top) is artistically beautiful and fascinating as a concept. Like I said before, If people in the future world of Cyberpunk2077 have access to all these body mods, and they do, and even go as far as modifying themselves to have three mouths and giant robot male genitals and cat ears, I'm 100% sure they would have no problems with, and would probably say "Hey why can't I have both?" and just install both sets of genitals at the same time, probably because it feels good, and sort of looks beautiful to have both at the same time. It's a matter of style and convenience to them at that point, and it's technology that is readily available and easily accessible to pretty much everyone if they save up a little. This would be extremely common in the world of Cyberpunk2077 and it would be kind of silly to assume that people would drawn the line in the sand at "Okay three mouths is fine, but this, nah, too much" meanwhile some people are walking around as giant metal robots and some people have metallic skin, or fur. There are almost no limitations, so it would make no sense for there to be absolutely no people in existence in the entire world of Cyberpunk2077 with these modifications.

Last edited:
In the lore of Cyberpunk2077 Corporations are guilty of fetishizing and exploiting intersex, or just any peoples sexuality, for example the Chromanticore drink featuring the woman with a very large... ahem... you know. The whole premise of the lore of the game is that the corporations are so evil that they don't care about morals at all, and they just use whatever sells the most, to make the most money as fast as possible, so technically, it would fit into the lore just fine, IF you were to be suggesting that I'm fetishizing intersex individuals, or really anyone, which I am ABSOLUTELY NOT doing. Appreciation and Admiration of, and Acknowledgement of the beauty of something isn't the same thing as exploitation, obsession, or fetishization.

I just think that the completely fictional futa (fully female body, with female genitals, + also male genitals on top) is artistically beautiful and fascinating as a concept. Like I said before, If people in the future world of Cyberpunk2077 have access to all these body mods, and they do, and even go as far as modifying themselves to have three mouths and giant robot male genitals and cat ears, I'm 100% sure they would have no problems with, and would probably say "Hey why can't I have both?" and just install both sets of genitals at the same time, probably because it feels good, and sort of looks beautiful to have both at the same time. It's a matter of style and convenience to them at that point, and it's technology that is readily available and easily accessible to pretty much everyone if they save up a little. This would be extremely common in the world of Cyberpunk2077.

I honestly don't know what is common and not for CP2077, mostly because it isn't out yet.
However even if you view it this way, a lot of other people probably won't. Even though CP 2077 could be the perfect world to include this, it's still just a video game that probably won't give us everything under the sun. Also, even though corporations are guilty of stuff in this lore I don't think that CDPR wants us to act out on the corporations own corruption.

But like I said, mods, always an option and can make it reality.

I honestly don't know what is common and not for CP2077, mostly because it isn't out yet.
However even if you view it this way, a lot of other people probably won't. Even though CP 2077 could be the perfect world to include this, it's still just a video game that probably won't give us everything under the sun. Also, even though corporations are guilty of stuff in this lore I don't think that CDPR wants us to act out on the corporations own corruption.

But like I said, mods, always an option and can make it reality.
Just because CDPR includes something, doesn't mean that the thing they are including is automatically evil. I would imagine CDPR would be viewed as even more open minded and accepting of all kinds of people if they let people really make their character however they like. And even then, if characters have both parts in the game, it doesn't automatically mean that it was an evil corporations fault, it could very commonly be that those people, including V chose to intentionally become that way on purpose because it was what they wanted to become inside their hearts. I understand mods can make many things possible, but if the game isn't structured to handle this in the first place, even if it's very simple and all the code already exists, the modding community may find it difficult or impossible to make it happen even years later. It may be too difficult for them, and I worry about it.

There doesn't have to be anything negative attached in any way. It's just a beautiful happy thing that some people like, some people even want to be this way, but it's not as common as wanting to become the usual basic one side, vs the other basic type side. It's rapidly growing as a popular concept however, and hey more power to them you know? Being afraid to do something just because other people will go out of their way to intentionally assume that it's something bad even though there is literally nothing wrong with it, is a really sad thing. If many famous artists were fearful of what others would think of there work (some probably were in some cases) and hadn't tried to make their beautiful art, there would be many beautiful artworks that don't exist in the world today. Imagine if the mona lisa didn't exist because it was never painted, out of fear of being misunderstood?

Female and Male genitals already both exist, so having both as an artistic concept, especially in a game-lore-universe where modding is extremely common already, is a hands-down 100% absolutely normal ordinary total given, taken for granted thing that undeniably must be real all over the world of Cyberpunk2077. I would be shocked and surprised to hear if not a single individual in the entire game-lore-world could never ever have done this intentionally. For there to exist absolutely none at all, it would be mind-shatteringly unfathomable.

Forgive me for saying this, but I really feel as if you aren't fully reading my posts... I just get that feeling based on what you're saying. I might be wrong though, I just don't know why you would say that, if you had read everything I said.

Just because CDPR includes something, doesn't mean that the thing they are including is automatically evil. I would imagine CDPR would be viewed as even more open minded and accepting of all kinds of people if they let people really make their character however they like. And even then, if characters have both parts in the game, it doesn't automatically mean that it was an evil corporations fault, it could very commonly be that those people, including V chose to intentionally become that way on purpose because it was what they wanted to become inside their hearts. I understand mods can make many things possible, but if the game isn't structured to handle this in the first place, even if it's very simple and all the code already exists, the modding community may find it difficult or impossible to make it happen even years later. It may be too difficult for them, and I worry about it.

There doesn't have to be anything negative attached in any way. It's just a beautiful happy thing that some people like, some people even want to be this way, but it's not as common as wanting to become the usual basic one side, vs the other basic type side. It's rapidly growing as a popular concept however, and hey more power to them you know? Being afraid to do something just because other people will go out of their way to intentionally assume that it's something bad even though there is literally nothing wrong with it, is a really sad thing. If many famous artists were fearful of what others would think of there work (some probably were in some cases) and hadn't tried to make their beautiful art, there would be many beautiful artworks that don't exist in the world today. Imagine if the mona lisa didn't exist because it was never painted, out of fear of being misunderstood?

Female and Male genitals already both exist, so having both as an artistic concept, especially in a game-lore-universe where modding is extremely common already, is a hands-down 100% absolutely normal ordinary total given, taken for granted thing that undeniably must be real all over the world of Cyberpunk2077. I would be shocked and surprised to hear if not a single individual in the entire game-lore-world could never ever have done this intentionally. For there to exist absolutely none at all, it would be mind-shatteringly unfathomable.

Forgive me for saying this, but I really feel as if you aren't fully reading my posts... I just get that feeling based on what you're saying. I might be wrong though, I just don't know why you would say that, if you had read everything I said.

I've read what you said, I see what you're saying, it just seems a very... "you" thing. Also this is about futa, which is from my knowledge female's with both fully functioning parts, but this excludes males. So that's like, on flag there.

Second flag, it's mostly a fetish, I see you're saying it's something beautiful and all to you but for a lot of people they aren't going to compare it to a work of art, or should I say they will... just not... in the same sense you are.

Third flag, intersex people, from also what I think (I honestly can't speak much on it, just from what I think I know) don't even have fully function or even at times fully developed both parts, think it mostly has to do with hormones and uterus vs. none but the outside is different etc. a whole bunch of stuff, basically not the construction of how futa comes to be. So it'll just again, come off as a fetish.

Fourth flag, because it will come off as a fetish then, especially because the word futa is being used in the first place, other people might be like "Hey, well I want this or that then too!". Again, I'm not gonna just say you fetish this because you said you don't and I read all you said, but you honestly can't act like noone else would.

The whole word for futa, btw just to add, is Futanari. Again, just.. it is a fetish word too. The word for intersex is like haninyou.

So this whole topic should really be "Include intersex options" rather than futa.

I've read what you said, I see what you're saying, it just seems a very... "you" thing.
If it was a very "you"/me thing, the internet wouldn't consider it so popular. I'm not the only person in the world that considers that artistically beautiful, in a non-obsessive and harmless way.

Also this is about futa, which is from my knowledge female's with both fully functioning parts, but this excludes males. So that's like, on flag there.
It doesn't exclude anyone because various other combinations exist, and the character creation allows you to choose any body and any face/any voice/any genitals and so on. If this was implemented, there would be absolutely no reason why a fully male body in appearance character couldn't choose both parts down there also. Just because I think something is a good idea doesn't mean that I'm somehow like adamantly against, some other different but slightly similar thing. This is a huge assumption! :shrug:

Second flag, it's mostly a fetish, I see you're saying it's something beautiful and all to you but for a lot of people they aren't going to compare it to a work of art, or should I say they will... just not... in the same sense you are.
I could argue by that same logic that anything in the entire world that anyone likes, from puppies to kitties to peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are all fetishes.

Third flag, intersex people, from also what I think (I honestly can't speak much on it, just from what I think I know) don't even have fully function or even at times fully developed both parts, think it mostly has to do with hormones and uterus vs. none but the outside is different etc. a whole bunch of stuff, basically not the construction of how futa comes to be. So it'll just again, come off as a fetish.
I'm not talking about that specific type of person, and I say absolutely nothing good or bad about them in any way at all since I too also do not have a great deal of understanding, (you seem to be talking about people born with a certain combination of anatomical, situations, where things are not 100% functioning healthy, but almost, again no offense in any way) I am only talking about futa, which is fictional to people in the real world, but a 100% technologically possible viable concept in the world-lore of Cyberpunk2077. futa, is an entirely different thing. Just because it's different, doesn't automatically mean it's a fetish. This is akin to going back in time with a time machine and trying to show people from the 1500's a cell phone they would probably scream "witchcraft!" and have us imprisoned or worse. Misunderstood does not always = bad.

Fourth flag, because it will come off as a fetish then, especially because the word futa is being used in the first place, other people might be like "Hey, well I want this or that then too!". Again, I'm not gonna just say you fetish this because you said you don't and I read all you said, but you honestly can't act like noone else would.
These are all assumptions, and of course the game isn't going to contain the word "futa" anyway. I just want the character creator to allow the selection of options that it already allows, just together, at the same time. A character in the game that had the ability to do this, and wanted to do this, and did this, wouldn't be shamed about it in their world. They would probably get nods of approval for their creativity and willingness to try interesting things. I mean, I can not emphasize it enough, There is a character with 3 mouths in the game. If anyone wants to desperately view something as a fetish, that's because they want to perceive that a certain way. It's their opinion and I respect it even though I may disagree with it fully, considering the fact that by this very same logic the game, or rather real life, already fetishizes all human genitals anyway, and has since the dawn of humanity. (this is how babies happen so um... kinda glad those first humans didn't all say "Nah it's a fetish" or we would not even exist) And on top of that, this is fully optional and nobody that didn't want it would ever have to use it in their single player game, just like all of the options that already exist in the character creator.

The whole word for futa, btw just to add, is Futanari. Again, just.. it is a fetish word too. The word for intersex is like haninyou.
Again you can label whatever you want however you want, but that doesn't mean that this is what others are thinking or feeling. And anyway, I did have to try to use a word that conveyed some amount of meaning and understanding for what I am trying to describe, for the sake of communication. Other wise nobody would understand what I mean.

So this whole topic should really be "Include intersex options" rather than futa.

Two very different things, but I suppose that since anyone who reads this thread understands that I would like the character creator to allow multiple genitals to be selected simultaneously, It's not really even necessary to label it as anything, because both male and female shaped bodies in the character creator could both have both options selected, and the character creator doesn't really seem like it's going to have labels built in for each different combination, and seems like it will let the player define themselves, if I am not mistaken.

Every argument you presented is based on fear of misunderstanding and very large amounts of assumptions amounting to "everyone is going to get scared or angry or call it a fetish" It's not that complicated and it's not a big deal or a problem in any way. Some people, I carefully guess, more than just I, would really like to be able to choose more options in the character creator screen. very simple. no hard feelings towards anyone in any way. I would honestly be very hurt if I found out that at least a certain level of acceptance, a certain level of courtesy, even a small amount of low effort tolerance wasn't given to those who appreciate this beautiful body type. I am certainly accepting of others, I would deeply appreciate the same acceptance in return, whoever is out there. My respect goes out to you and everyone, no matter what options they choose in their character creator. we're all beautiful.

If it was a very "you"/me thing, the internet wouldn't consider it so popular. I'm not the only person in the world that considers that artistically beautiful, in a non-obsessive and harmless way.

It doesn't exclude anyone because various other combinations exist, and the character creation allows you to choose any body and any face/any voice/any genitals and so on. If this was implemented, there would be absolutely no reason why a fully male body in appearance character couldn't choose both parts down there also. Just because I think something is a good idea doesn't mean that I'm somehow like adamantly against, some other different but slightly similar thing. This is a huge assumption! :shrug:

I could argue by that same logic that anything in the entire world that anyone likes, from puppies to kitties to peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are all fetishes.

I'm not talking about that specific type of person, and I say absolutely nothing good or bad about them in any way at all since I too also do not have a great deal of understanding, (you seem to be talking about people born with a certain combination of anatomical, situations, where things are not 100% functioning healthy, but almost, again no offense in any way) I am only talking about futa, which is fictional to people in the real world, but a 100% technologically possible viable concept in the world-lore of Cyberpunk2077. futa, is an entirely different thing. Just because it's different, doesn't automatically mean it's a fetish. This is akin to going back in time with a time machine and trying to show people from the 1500's a cell phone they would probably scream "witchcraft!" and have us imprisoned or worse. Misunderstood does not always = bad.

These are all assumptions, and of course the game isn't going to contain the word "futa" anyway. I just want the character creator to allow the selection of options that it already allows, just together, at the same time. A character in the game that had the ability to do this, and wanted to do this, and did this, wouldn't be shamed about it in their world. They would probably get nods of approval for their creativity and willingness to try interesting things. I mean, I can not emphasize it enough, There is a character with 3 mouths in the game. If anyone wants to desperately view something as a fetish, that's because they want to perceive that a certain way. It's their opinion and I respect it even though I may disagree with it fully, considering the fact that by this very same logic the game, or rather real life, already fetishizes all human genitals anyway, and has since the dawn of humanity. (this is how babies happen so um... kinda glad those first humans didn't all say "Nah it's a fetish" or we would not even exist) And on top of that, this is fully optional and nobody that didn't want it would ever have to use it in their single player game, just like all of the options that already exist in the character creator.

Again you can label whatever you want however you want, but that doesn't mean that this is what others are thinking or feeling. And anyway, I did have to try to use a word that conveyed some amount of meaning and understanding for what I am trying to describe, for the sake of communication. Other wise nobody would understand what I mean.

Two very different things, but I suppose that since anyone who reads this thread understands that I would like the character creator to allow multiple genitals to be selected simultaneously, It's not really even necessary to label it as anything, because both male and female shaped bodies in the character creator could both have both options selected, and the character creator doesn't really seem like it's going to have labels built in for each different combination, and seems like it will let the player define themselves, if I am not mistaken.

Every argument you presented is based on fear of misunderstanding and very large amounts of assumptions amounting to "everyone is going to get scared or angry or call it a fetish" It's not that complicated and it's not a big deal or a problem in any way. Some people, I carefully guess, more than just I, would really like to be able to choose more options in the character creator screen. very simple. no hard feelings towards anyone in any way. I would honestly be very hurt if I found out that at least a certain level of acceptance, a certain level of courtesy, even a small amount of low effort tolerance wasn't given to those who appreciate this beautiful body type. I am certainly accepting of others, I would deeply appreciate the same acceptance in return, whoever is out there. My respect goes out to you and everyone, no matter what options they choose in their character creator. we're all beautiful.

Maybe if you never started the post off with the word futa it would have been better idk, I think there is something maybe we both aren't fully understanding about what we both mean then, so I'll just say good luck in trying to reach the devs about this topic.

Maybe if you never started the post off with the word futa it would have been better idk, I think there is something maybe we both aren't fully understanding about what we both mean then, so I'll just say good luck in trying to reach the devs about this topic.
Futa is just a way I'm desperately using as a communicative example to help me convey understanding of a related concept to what I would like to be possible in the character creator, it's only one of the things that could become real, but it's not limited to that. I'm actually very happy you replied because as a result of our conversation, the devs, should they ever read the entire thread will now have a much greater understanding than they would have, had they only read my thread by itself without comments. You helped my thread greatly and I deeply appreciate your participation in the topic. :think:(y)

I'm just asking just in case anyone knows something I don't, because I'm assuming I don't fully understand how this works, but I really kindly and sincerely request that if anyone knows a way to contact CDProjektRed, and lets them know about this thread, I would appreciate that so much. I'm not trying to get a response from CDProjektRed, I'm just hoping that they will see this thread. The super duper ultra hyper simplified version of what I want to ask in this thread, as well as this other thread is this:
1. Can we actually run around night city 100% fully naked
2. Can we actually (regardless of body type, basically for anyone who wants to) during character creation, select BOTH sets of genitals at the SAME TIME?
3. Can we, upon completing our first playthrough, at the start of New Game +, Select an option to make it so that we can Date NPC's that normally did not feel compatible, or give us a chance in our first play through because of preferences?

I am desperate for CDPR just simply see these questions, hopes, concerns, dreams, even if I don't get an answer back from them.
(NPC Dating question related thread: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...le-to-romance-any-npc.11033303/#post-12065714 )

Please, if anyone can send this thread, + the thread linked above, or even just this individual post to CDPR in a way that you are 100% sure that they will at least see it, even if they don't respond, I would be so happy. It means a lot to me. Thank you for reading, and have an excellent day full of happiness.:)

Last edited:
Sorry, but you're very much coming across as fetishising intersex people
I am deeply offended and hurt at this statement, and I could not possibly disagree more! :cry:
I have a deep respect and appreciation for people of all kinds from all backgrounds, as long as they have a big big heart! If their soul is kind, I feel deep good feelings and kindness and respect towards them! :)(y)

Top Bottom