Question For the Girls

+
I am a guy but I still like the idea but not the way op like to have it. My suggestion is to create game like GTA 5 where we can switch the players & enjoy different character & there features like in GTA.

In white orchard we have Griffin contact where Vladimir is with us so I like to switch the characters as par needed so If Yennifer is with us & we need some magic we can switch to her or to Gerald for melee combat.

Those who played GTA 5 & specially robbery missions going to understand what I am trying to say :)

I mean i am not saying let us play whole game with other character as Witcher 3 & GTA is totally different theme games but I really like to see few hard missions where two or more characters are engage & we can switch to them to use there talents.

Last edited:
In proper roleplaying you aren't supposed to be your character - you should play your character. I.e. you should distinguish between OOC and IC characteristics.

Really? Then i must have had a strong distaste for that throughout the years.. I view the characters at best as a costume or a tamagotchi toy (different gender). I've never got into actually being unlike myself ooc while ic. If that makes sense. But thats just me. Interesting to have someone spell it out like that though, i couldn't imagine thats what people do, lol. Will help things greatly next time i encounter other people doing it though, thanks.

Really? Then i must have had a strong distaste for that throughout the years.. I view the characters at best as a costume or a tamagotchi toy (different gender). I've never got into actually being unlike myself ooc while ic. If that makes sense. But thats just me. Interesting to have someone spell it out like that though, i couldn't imagine thats what people do, lol. Will help things greatly next time i encounter other people doing it though, thanks.

Well, that's the classic meaning of a role. Like an actor who plays it is not the character being played, same way the game player isn't the character but just plays the role (normally). For instance, if we are talking about on-line RPGs, your reactions to someone's actions and behavior in general are supposed to be in-character (i.e. befitting your chosen role), and not your personal ones (which are out of character for the role). At least it's an implicit (or even explicit) rule on roleplaying servers where OOC behavior is usually not tolerated.

I had to click on this forum because it made me laugh. "Do you like Geralt, girls?" :D Well to be honest. I love this guy since I was 13 (which is actually 13 years ago) when I first read the Witcher. (It's based on a book ... lot's of people obviously don't know that). Anyway I wouldn't take version where you can play for someone else. You have lots of games where to be "yourself". I think playing just Geralt makes this game unique.

OK, it's not the right point on the timeline of Witcher 3, but in general I could also imagine a game/DLC/addon where you play Milva/Maria Barring. I liked her very much in the books. And as a love interest...welll...why not?^^

do you mean there's a towel mod for geralt ? :eek:

There's nothing sexy about a man running around, leaping, doing pirouettes, while trying desperately to stop a towel from falling round his ankles and leaving him bare-ars.... wait... I may need to rethink this.

Back to topic. Hurriedly. Yes to Milva even though it may not be lore-friendly.

@TH3WITCH3R - maybe. But only as a different game, not as an expansion. I'm hoping CP does something like this, so they could bring what they learn into TW4.

I am a guy but I still like the idea but not the way op like to have it. My suggestion is to create game like GTA 5 where we can switch the players & enjoy different character & there features like in GTA.

In white orchard we have Griffin contact where Vladimir is with us so I like to switch the characters as par needed so If Yennifer is with us & we need some magic we can switch to her or to Gerald for melee combat.

Those who played GTA 5 & specially robbery missions going to understand what I am trying to say :)

I mean i am not saying let us play whole game with other character as Witcher 3 & GTA is totally different theme games but I really like to see few hard missions where two or more characters are engage & we can switch to them to use there talents.

That would be awesome!! You could have Dandelion there, playing his loot, which gives them a boost in moral! Eep!! I vote for this! :D

Yeah, this is my biggest problem with the game. Having to choose armour based on how sexy he looks rather than its stats. Thank goodness for appearance-swapping mods.
Shit.
I'm a guy, and I do the same thing. I don't like the Griffin set, because I think it makes Geralt looks fat.
In my defense I really care about the way I dress in real life as well, so it carries over to how my character in the game dresses.
But if I was a woman, then Geralt would be the man of my dreams. He is so distinguished with his white hair, and Doug Cocke's voice is just so fitting.
Hell, I'm a straight guy and I'm in love with Geralt. He is my man crush.
My girlfriend would be jealous if she knew how deeply I care about this man :p

tbh games a bit too storyheavy for that, starting with witchers only being boys

In proper roleplaying you aren't supposed to be your character - you should play your character. I.e. you should distinguish between OOC and IC characteristics.

pfft, i method roleplay

err, no. the witcher series, just like the books, have been always centered around the white wolf and his protege ciri, using some other character as a main character for a potential game or expansaion would simply not work. i understand many ladies wanna romance geralt (not sure why though, he's not that good looking), but it just wouldn't work without geralt or ciri as a main protagonist. (and please for the love of god, don't bring in geralt x ciri slash fictions).

I had to click on this forum because it made me laugh. "Do you like Geralt, girls?" :D Well to be honest. I love this guy since I was 13 (which is actually 13 years ago) when I first read the Witcher. (It's based on a book ... lot's of people obviously don't know that). Anyway I wouldn't take version where you can play for someone else. You have lots of games where to be "yourself". I think playing just Geralt makes this game unique.

LOOOL Same here! :D
The Witcher = Geralt!
I admit, i chose the armor that suits him best, too - i prever wolf & bear and the first cat armor. ^^ And Geralt at the bathhouse was awesome. I also love his beard and I like to style him (at the barber shop). xD

I hope there will be more romances with the AddOns.

I love all Witcher games and was totally happy when Witcher 3 was announced. But when someone at CD Project (sorry, can't remember who it was) said it would be the last game with Geralt, i was devastated - that took a lot of my anticipation :( . I knew they would make a trilogy based on the mainstory of the books and thought, they would continue with games with other stories with Geralt afterwards.
Sending Geralt to retire just feels so wrong! I wouldn't buy a Ciri game (don't get me wrong, she's nice as an NPC, but she is not Geralt and there are so many things that only work with him).

I can understand that - after so many years in the Witcher universe - CD Project wants to do something new. But i sincerely hope that they bring back Geralt after Cyberpunk for at least 2 more games. The world of the Witcher has so much material for other stories with Geralt beyond the main story. The author A. Sapkowski has just released a new book with a side story.

CD Project: PLEASE, PLEASE bring back Geralt for Witcher 4 (and maybe more?)!

My question to the ladies:

Do you play Geralt faithful or do you make him sleep around? And if you make him sleep around, does that make him more attractive? Be honest.

Last edited:
My question to the ladies:

Do you play Geralt faithful or do you make him sleep around?

Faithful or friends-with-benefits sex. He doesn't pay for it.

And if you make him sleep around, does that make him more attractive? Be honest.

Nope. He couldn't be more attractive than he already is, and "sleeping around" really isn't something that would make any guy seem more attractive, imo.

"sleeping around" really isn't something that would make any guy seem more attractive, imo.

Not even Bond?

James Bond?

I'm a guy, and I think they should make the next Witcher game based on a girl Witcher. The opening scene would be a witcher helping a poor family and invoking the Law of Surprise thus the family having to give their daughter up.

Prologue would be playing the girl when she is young (training and what not) and eventually going out into the world.
I also think it would be cool if this girl had a wolf companion to help her on her journey and one of her abilities would be to control the wolf kinda like bran in GOT.

Just think that would be fun overall, but hey to each their own

No man just no witcher girls or womens in general are just a sex toy in every witcher game, i hope it stays that way xD

I'm a guy but I also like playing as (non-sexuallized) females. Also, I'm hetero but Geralt is like the most attractive video game character I've ever played

Top Bottom