[Question] Ghost Mode Guards won't scale, any fix?

+
[Question] Ghost Mode Guards won't scale, any fix?

Hi, well I am playing currently Ghost Mode and I have turned the scaling feature on. Everything is scaled perfectly except the guards, they are WAY above my level. The Downleveled Guards Mod and the Beatable Guards mod are not compatible with Ghost Mode, but in the The Downleveled Guards Mod Thread in Nexus, someone asked the Dev if he could make an Ghost Mode compatible version, he posted some codes that should be edited, it seems like that those lines has been edited and completly renamed.

I found some lines that seem to control the Guards level, but my question is, how do I make the Guards Level scale to mine? Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• photo128990.png
    photo128990.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 158
  • photo129010.png
    photo129010.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo129020.png
    photo129020.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 140
Yea, Ghost mode doesn't scale the guards, but I am using Beatable guards and it's working perfectly fine, you just need to merge them.

Also, there is a high possibility that you have parts of code on different lines, so you need to search for that string, not rely on line numbers.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply! How did you merge it exactly? I only have those two mods that conflict the npc.ws, everything I tried led to a script error.

Edit : Nevermind I have fixed it now without using the mods!

I went to the npc.ws inside Ghost Mode searched the line 1426 and deleted the "+ theGame.params.LEVEL_DIFF_DEADLY + 1;".

Last edited:
Top Bottom