[Question] Gwent Client Extensions/API/Integrations

+
[Question] Gwent Client Extensions/API/Integrations

Hello everyone!

Here's my question: will Gwent Client have an open API or ability to add an extensions, like Deck Trackers in Hearthstone?

Of course, cons and pros:

Cons:
  • People could try to make extensions, that will provide tracking of the opponent' deck, which is bad. Really bad.

Pros:
  • I am 100% sure, that there are will be people streaming Gwent on YouTube/Twitch. As far as I'm long time watching HS streamers, having such tool as Deck Tracker is very useful as for audience, because they want to know full deck list, so for streamers, because they are always switching their attention from game to chat and back.

P.S. I would really love to see some kind of in-game built deck tracker with an option to turn it on and off and probably some tools for integration with Curse' http://www.gwentdb.com/ (there are exists recently developed tool for HS called Innkeeper that provides integration of your card collection and deck lists with your Curse account).

P.P.S. pls, don't judge me for comparison of Gwent with Hearthstone, IMO games of the same genre should give you equal or better opportunities comparing with each other

Last edited:
As the creator of innkeeper, been thinking about this too.

the one drastic difference tho with gwent and HS, is Gwent you have your hand (10 cards), and that is it [minus abilities]. having a deck tracker seems a little less important. But being able to sync your collection is pretty useful.

As the creator of innkeeper, been thinking about this too.

the one drastic difference tho with gwent and HS, is Gwent you have your hand (10 cards), and that is it [minus abilities]. having a deck tracker seems a little less important. But being able to sync your collection is pretty useful.

Well, I'm agree with you. I was thinking about deck tracking in terms of abusing (Decoy - Spy) combo :)

Top Bottom