Question: How many cards of the same kind can you have in your deck?

+
Question: How many cards of the same kind can you have in your deck?

According to gwentdb deckbuilder there is a limit of 3 for each troops, 3 for each special card and 1 for characters and heroes. So for instance it is not possible to have 10 blue stripes commandos in your deck or 6 villentretenmerth's or 4 Caretakers.

But the Redanian elite card suggests that it is possible to have more than three cards of the same kind in your deck. So i was wondering if the limits that are placed in the deck builder are speculation or fact? If it is fact then the redanian elite card has the wrong text.

I was wondering the same thing about card limits in general. If we have reached our card limit does that mean we cannot get more of the same card in card packs? Or does it mean that we can but MUST then dismantle them as we have reached our limit. If that is the case then that could get a little frustrating if your constantly getting the same useless cards all the time. I'm not sure about the redanian cards

Last edited:
If it is fact then the redanian elite card has the wrong text.
Not wrong at all. Look at Foltest's ability, that makes a max of 4 for NR and there may be other such abilities. Also look at the artwork, 3 cards laid side by side complete an image. The limit is quite apparent now? ;)

only the divs can answer questions like this ,, someone suggested he'd make a deck full of foglets and I really like that idea

Top Bottom