[Question] Impera bregade maximum copies amount in deck

+
Hi. The maximum amount of copies of Impera bregade in a deck seems to be limited to x2. Impera bregade is a "silver" card. Blue stripes commando from northern realms is also a "silver" card. However, last time I've played against a player I've clearly seen its ability when played summoning another two copies to the board resulting in 3 units on the board. Obviously, my opponent had 3 copies of Blue stripes commando in his deck. Is that an intended difference? If so, what is a reason behind? Thanks

There are no silver cards anymore. It‘s just gold and bronze cards. Bronze cards (like Impera Brigade) can be 2x in your deck. Gold cards 1x. However, there are cards that can create duplicates.

Thanks for the explanation about the silver cards. But what about the Blue stripes commando? Any explanation to how my opponent could have 1 unit of Blue stripes commando played from the hand, and after that its ability causing 2 more units being summoned from the deck? Taking into account there were no other units who could affect this one transaction, this can only mean there were at least 3 copies of Blue stripes commando in his deck.
IMHO since these two have the same rarity and exactly the same text on the cards (except for Impera bregade has: "Deploy (Melee)" and Blue stripes commando has: "Order:") the rules applied to the amount of cards in the deck should be also the same, right?

Last edited:
As mentioned before, it’s possible to make copies of bronze units. I’ve never played that type of deck but I think blue stripes scout is used to do that. There are also cards that can shuffle cards from your graveyard back to your deck.

No, the opponent used a Blue Stripes Scout to make a copy of the Commando, which is a very common tactic in NR.

Sadly.

I think when I tested that deck to prove a point, I ended up with 8 blue stripe commandoes in the last round many times. 7 was also quite normal. That deck was a build around blue stripe scouts/commandoes though, doing everything possible to get that play. On a more versatile deck, 4-5 is normal.

I ended up with 8 blue stripe commandoes in the last round many times

Hehe...

[BLUE] Stripes Scouts.jpg

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Dang, yeah. It's bad!

But, more serious, for a 4 provision card I think it might be the very best tempo play in the game (when it works, in the versatile deck).

rrc

Forum veteran
Is this from a past Seasonal Mode or is it from Classic mode? This is the first time I am seeing these many copies! Basically, you have 11 Commandos, meaning, you have copied them 9 times using Scout. I can't even figure out how it is possible in normal classic mode.

I can think of: Queen Adalia, Reinforcement (and Operator? But that seems a little off), Decoy (somehow making decoy working). Can you please be kind enough to explain how you did this?

Can you please be kind enough to explain how you did this?

It was in a "normal" match against the AI because in real matches you wouldn't be able to get this many copies without the opponent messing everything up.

You've already mentioned all the important cards. The only missing piece is using Renew on Pavetta to also get the Scouts back in the deck.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom