Question: Location of people from side quests end-game?

+
Hey folks, so I've come across a few quests with side characters that you complete during the game, but have found sometimes those people then go to completely different parts of the map where you can talk to them again and get some additional conversations with. A few examples would be: (obviously spoilers coming)

Vivienne from Blood & Wine - after completing the side quest with her during B&W, she can then be found in Novigrad on the docks where you can chat with her, gain an additional 50XP and she gives you a "souvenir" feather.

Another example would be - Ivar from the quest "Free Spirit" in Skellige - after completing your quest with him, he can also be found near the Novigrad docks, not too far from Vivienne - with him it's just a quick conversation with no dialogue options.

But this got me to wondering what others are out there that I'm missing like these that would be neat to make sure I stop and check out when completing a playthrough? I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss any of these neat details. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom