question of Hearts of Stone xpac

+
question of Hearts of Stone xpac

Does it directly follow the story or is it just an independent addition? Is Ciri in it?

I've been meaning to replay the game but I just saw that there was an xpac, so I'm debating replaying+xpac vs just loading my save and playing it

Edit:
question about* HoS.. What is grammers?

Does it directly follow the story or is it just an independent addition? Is Ciri in it?
The story is mostly independent from the main game. There are some dialogues with main-game characters pertaining to the expansion, but these depend on whether you play the HoS before or after finishing the main quest. In any event, Ciri isn't featured in it.

The story is mostly independent from the main game. There are some dialogues with main-game characters pertaining to the expansion, but these depend on whether you play the HoS before or after finishing the main quest. In any event, Ciri isn't featured in it.

Would you recommend playing it before or after?

Would you recommend playing it before or after?
It depends on your level, as far as difficulty goes. In non-New-Game-+, around level 30 is the recommended place to start. If you want to hold off finishing the main game, you will have the chance to see the integrated dialogues, but there are few other benefits (avoiding spoilers). Personally, I played it after completing the main game, and enjoyed it very much.

Top Bottom