Question regarding Witcher 2 save file import glitch in Witcher 3 NG+

+
Question regarding Witcher 2 save file import glitch in Witcher 3 NG+

1. For whatever reason, my Witcher 2 save was not imported correctly when I started a NG+. I think this is a common bug. I already completed the House of Reardon quest but the game never started Ghosts of The Past so it's obvious that I missed my chance. Is it possible to restart the house of reardon quest with Letho alive somehow using Console Commands? If not, is there a way to at least make it so Letho will appear at Kaer Morhen during the ending battle at least using Console Commands? I found the following "fix" in another thread (link below) and although the first few sq102 commands did add a Letho character entry, the sq402_invited_letho_to_km did not do anything and I am pretty sure that if he is invited to KM, his character entry will state that. Also, those commands did nothing to restart the house of reardon quest or start ghosts of the past.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...-fix-a-problem

2. I know that another common bug with NG+ is that if you started it at a high level, you'll eventually run into a situation where quests/enemies/gear requires above level 100, therefor ruining your game. Do you know if this was fixed with Patch 1.31? Before I started this latest NG+, I re-saved my regular game with patch 1.31 and then ran the NG+ off of that last save. Will I be okay? My original game was started way before 1.31 came out but like I said, it was last saved with 1.31 before using it for NG+.

I hope someone can assist with one or both of these questions. Thank you so much!

No idea about issue 1. I'll move this to Mod Discussions, as that will likely yield faster responses.

About 2., the leveling bug is resolved as long as you begin your playthrough at level 1, standard game. Even beginning an NG+ game under 1.31 may not prevent it if the standard game was begun under prior versions. There's no way to make it retroactive. You can, however, have a read on this older thread if you hit the issue. I imagine the workarounds will still work. (Fixing Geralt early-on should prevent the enemies from spawning at crazy levels. I think...)

Top Bottom