Question: Rose of Remembrance

+
Question: Rose of Remembrance

Its known for a fact that the Rose of Remembrance have love binding/manipulation abilities.

If Triss was successful and used it on Geralt, Could it be that she will use it to manipulate Geralt for the Lodge's Interests or For herself even?
A powerful Witcher would be really convenient for them.

Just a thought.

She couldve used it as a token so they could welcome her back.

I think the megascope conversation between Triss/Philippa near the end of Act 1 (which may or may not be seen depending on actions you take elsewhere) shoots that theory down pretty easily.

That Philippa needs it for a spell component seems more like a way to tie two quests together in the gameplay. You have to advance the quest to find out about Triss in order to advance the main Chapter 2 quest line.

I think the megascope conversation between Triss/Philippa near the end of Act 1 (which may or may not be seen depending on actions you take elsewhere) shoots that theory down pretty easily.

That Philippa needs it for a spell component seems more like a way to tie two quests together in the gameplay. You have to advance the quest to find out about Triss in order to advance the main Chapter 2 quest line.
So youre saying that Philippa needed it for the sake of convenience?

pretty shit writing there.

Where do you exactly find it, please ? I did not find the rose in my first playthrough..

If I remember correctly I think it was somewhere in her house that was being raided by bandits when you first meet her/start that part of the main quest.

It has been a depressingly long time since I did high school English, but I'm pretty sure you can ditch the "es" from the end of that.

Gone to Uni, College and High School in the UK and it baffles me sometimes on what goes where (or for example, if this former where should be were? well actually I know its obviously not the latter), I wouldn't (now see, is it wouldn't or would'nt!) expect any non-UK/US/Other English Speaking Nation's national to know.
I somehow get by...

But yeah, if you go to the top floor of the house it is highlighted in red. She makes a small comment if you bring it along to the next part of the quest.

Last edited:
Fellow Briton, and my high school was so shabby that I'm surprised I can write any sentence without the words turning into a meaningllejsmjan nahhssbsga gabsba,

Mind controlling Geralt is pretty messed up even for Triss,so no,I don't buy this theory.

Top Bottom