Question to the special-gwent-card scorch, special referring to the main-play with Dijkstra

+
Question to the special-gwent-card scorch, special referring to the main-play with Dijkstra

Hello,

I hope this is a bug, so that I change the right thread. If not, sorry.

My question refer to the ingame-main-gwent-play:

Can me someone please explain, why the three scorch-cards of Dijkstra aren't burn his highest-non-heroes-cards and only my highest-non-heroes-cards? Is this a bug? Or haven't I understood the special card scorch, althoug its description: "Kills the strongest card(s) on the battlefield. (both friend and foe)" and if I play the scorch-card, everytime it's burn my highest-non-hero(es)-card(s),. too?

(I'm playing on PC with patch 1.07)

Okay, so...
It will not kill the opponent`s strongest cards and your strongest cards. It will calculate the strongest non-hero card ON THE ENTIRE BATTLEFIELD and destroy all the cards WITH THE SAME value. For example, if you have a 8 card and he has one too and he uses scorch, both cards will be discarded.

Oh sorry, So I changed the false thread. But thank you. Now it is clear. But then I haven't brought in tactical good this special-card every time. Now I know it better. Many many thanks again.

But I think, then the description isn't right clear. For me, there is missing a "same" OR "equal", I think.

Top Bottom