Questions about availability and cross-play

+
Questions about availability and cross-play

From what I understand, Gwent will be available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. And cross-play will be supported between PC and Xbox One.

Here are my questions:
  1. Will Gwent be available on Mac, Linux and mobile platforms?
  2. If it is on Mac, Linux and mobile, will cross-play be supported between those and Windows PCs and Xbox One?
  3. Will the game progress be synced across all platforms? (I'm not talking about cross-play)'

Thanks!

I hope PS4 gets some kind of love, either cross play, or shared saves. Also, I wonder if all platforms will be available for tournaments? I have a PC and a PS4, so I am good either way..lol

If they're official tournament, they'll have it based on whichever console is helping to fund it I'd wager.

It doesn't really matter what platform a tournament is, it'll play the same for all. Although PC seems the most obvious.
They'll obviously have access to all cards and you'd just build your deck.

It'd be nice if PS4 joins the crossplay so everyone involved and PS4 don't feel left out.
Not sure if any game has done PC & Xbox & PS4 crossplay to date though. - We've seen PC & Xbox & PC & PS4 (SFV) ... Here's hoping

If they're official tournament, they'll have it based on whichever console is helping to fund it I'd wager.

It doesn't really matter what platform a tournament is, it'll play the same for all. Although PC seems the most obvious.
They'll obviously have access to all cards and you'd just build your deck.

It'd be nice if PS4 joins the crossplay so everyone involved and PS4 don't feel left out.
Not sure if any game has done PC & Xbox & PS4 crossplay to date though. - We've seen PC & Xbox & PC & PS4 (SFV) ... Here's hoping

I heard that Rocket league will do full cross-platform so it's possible

I have an answer-cards collected in witcher 3 will be already available or do i need to collect them somehow again ?

I have an answer-cards collected in witcher 3 will be already available or do i need to collect them somehow again ?

Well, probably the cards collected in Witcher won't have anything to do with Gwent and why would they? These are two separate games in which sometimes the same cards have different stats and abilities so mixing this would be impossible and pointless.

From what I understand, Gwent will be available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. And cross-play will be supported between PC and Xbox One.

Here are my questions:
  1. Will Gwent be available on Mac, Linux and mobile platforms?
  2. If it is on Mac, Linux and mobile, will cross-play be supported between those and Windows PCs and Xbox One?
  3. Will the game progress be synced across all platforms? (I'm not talking about cross-play)'

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest in GWENT! At this moment it's too early to answer your questions but please follow our official channels to learn more about new announcements as they arrive.

Thanks for your interest in GWENT! At this moment it's too early to answer your questions but please follow our official channels to learn more about new announcements as they arrive.

Off-topic question .. you said we'll be getting new info and footage soon .. is there anything planned for the upcoming few days or do we have to wait for gamescom .

Off-topic question .. you said we'll be getting new info and footage soon .. is there anything planned for the upcoming few days or do we have to wait for gamescom .

We have been releasing card art via our social media every other day and there's more video footage from the game coming soon as well. We'll be releasing more info when we get closer to the CBT launch.

We have been releasing card art via our social media every other day and there's more video footage from the game coming soon as well. We'll be releasing more info when we get closer to the CBT launch.

Yeah I love the artwork tease especially when combined with new info like what you did with Hemdall.. seems we'll have to do with that until gamescom

Top Bottom