Questions about Gwent's MMR & Leaderboard

+

Lexor

Forum veteran
There is nothing to change, MMR counts as the total of four fMMR out of existed five.

i still never played all the factions in a season so i dont understand why the fifth faction is outside the score ?
thx for help

i still never played all the factions in a season so i dont understand why the fifth faction is outside the score ?

Because the game looks at the score of the best 4 factions. This allows you some leeway when moving up the leaderboard.

i see
so if i start to win with the faction outside then this faction go inside the quadrant and give his contribute to mmr ?

can someone explain to me how can someone do such a score winning 100 matches and loosing 110 ?
i see in my ranking that the max MMr per faction is 1500 so the max should be around 5000
sure i miss something
thx for help

Does deck variety influence MMR in single faction?

I've reached pro rank and finished 40 match for each faction.
I wonder whether I use different decks would cause higher score or not.

dont understand jow people can achive more than 5500 points
i mean if you play 4 factions every one at 100% it seems cant give more than 1200/1300 points per faction
can someone tell me where im wrong ? pls give me an example that you achive 7000 /8000 points
thx for help

Question regarding leader board information since 6.1.1

Seasonal Mode - are wins/losses recorded or only in classic ?

Because my wins are not recording but my losses are (some of the losses) not all

Regards
Dietbob

Top Bottom