Questions about Gwent's MMR & Leaderboard

+
pls dont remove this post because any time the adm remove a post i never recieve an answer to my question
when you reach this 0 rank i understood you became a pro is it correct ?
do you keep rank 0 for ever or you can be downgraded ?
if you keep the rank 0 forever after you reach it you just compete for the leaderboard with no more rank to reach ?
the MMR system is only for the leaderboard or give some bonus ?
if i play with only a faction my MMR will be very low but can i still go up in the ranking ?
thx and sorry for my bad english

Al about the rank is explained in the video posted above from min 13 to min 20.

1) You can go from rank 30 to rank 1 with only one faction.
2) Only 200-400 players remain in Pro rank (rank 0) the rest are demoted to rank 1 at the end of the season.
3) Top 200 players in Pro Rank receive crown points that count towards the competitive scene.
4) In rank 7-1 winstreak does not count anymore so you have to have a positive winrate to progress.
5) Everything about MMR is explained in the video. Except casual MMR that still remains a mistery.
6) To compete for the leaderboards yes you have to play at least 4 factions every season. Because faction MMR resets every season.
7) Rank carryover refers to the rank you get placed at the end of the season (EX: if you get rank 15-20 you are placed in rank 20 at the start of the new season.) So you don't start from scratch every season if you reach a milestone.

thx a lot vaihar finally someone answer me
1) so if you are demoted to rank 1 and in the new season you loose many matches you can teorically be demoted again till you reach rank 25 ?
2) to be in the 0 rank the only way is playng and win with all the faction to get the best MMR ?
3) winning a lot , but with 1-2 factions only , never grant you access to rank 0 ?
4)which are the milestone of the ranking that you start in the next season ?
thx aagin for your patience

1) Theoretically yes
2) In order to remain in the Pro rank you have to play more factions because it combines the MMR of 4 factions for the final MMR.
3) To reach rank 0 you must win games. Does not matter what faction you play. 1 level is 5 wins (if i got it right)
4) I don't remember correctly all the milestone ranks. They were discussed somewhere.

There were asked and answered several other questions, but my original question about "base rating" was yet not answered. Could somebody please explain how to raise "base rating"?

Could somebody please explain how to raise "base rating"?

Everything is explained in the rating tab under your profile.

Every faction has a base rating of 1000. And a higher rating for that faction. (based on win/loss)
The higher rating is taken in consideration. But in %. For that rating to be fully activated you need to play 40 games for that faction. For ex if you only play 2 games only 5% of it is taken in consideration.

So in order to be competitive you need to play at least 4 factions.

Every season it resets.

Everything is explained in the rating tab under your profile.

Every faction has a base rating of 1000. And a higher rating for that faction. (based on win/loss)
The higher rating is taken in consideration. But in %. For that rating to be fully activated you need to play 40 games for that faction. For ex if you only play 2 games only 5% of it is taken in consideration.

So in order to be competitive you need to play at least 4 factions.

Every season it resets.

maybe its some kind of a bug but in my case thats not true
last season i had base rating at 1000
in this season my base rating is different for each faction and its the same as max rating at previous season
for example
i had max fMMR for Monsters at 1117 and now base fMMR for Monsters is also 1117

other thing i dont understand and i cant get any info from devs about it is diference in base-ratings between players on different ranks
like 25-15 rank - base is 1000
15-1 - base is 1250

what is for and why players starting form lower ranks are in worst starting postion to get to the top? @Burza46 ?

the tab says that at rank 25 you are rank 2 and you gain 7 reward points but i dont understand when you get the 7 points
thx for help

what kind of reward you get at the end of a month season ? how do you see this ?
do you need to play a minimum of classified matches to get it ?
thx for help

You get 7 reward points as season end reward if you finish the season at rank 25-15. The 2 is rank tier, which I believe simply indicates the tier of rewards.

And to answer the question about minimum number of ranked games, it's 1.

Hi There,

I'm new to Gwent. Enjoying it a lot so far. I have a question about MMR. I though I understood MMR but when I take a look at the current #1 I do wonder how it is possible to be number one if you win 77 times and lose 161 times?

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for Buffon17 that he is number one. I'm just wondering because I don't understand the calculations.

Attachments

• how is this possible..PNG
    how is this possible..PNG
    359.2 KB · Views: 120
They could have played 4 factions with a good win-rate and then drop RANK using 5th faction with a terrible mmr in order to fall to like 25-20 league where your opponents are new players.
With the new changes they won't be able to do that I think.

Or maybe ranking win-rate count displayed includes Casual Match results.

how it is possible to be number one if you win 77 times and lose 161 times?

There are 5 factions in game and for MMR you need only 4 best scores, so he can lose every match on 5th faction, just for fun and for such questions as yours.

They could have played 4 factions with a good win-rate and then drop RANK using 5th faction with a terrible mmr in order to fall to like 25-20 league where your opponents are new players.
With the new changes they won't be able to do that I think.

Or maybe ranking win-rate count displayed includes Casual Match results.

That would make perfect sense. Win 1 game with one of the four factions and use the fifth to loose in order to remain on LVL 25 with the newbees.... Would you advise to drop to the lowest LVL before the season is over?

55 wins and 122 loses; he is just n1 in the european ladder !!!!!!!
pls dev do something to change the ranking method

Top Bottom