Questions about some achievements

+
I didn't get a few achievements and i'm not sure if it's because of the choices i made or if they are bugged:

- Through the Fourth Wall: how is finding the unicorn not an easter egg? Do i have to find a particular one?
- One Big Happy Family: Besides the cards you get anyway, i got NG soldiers ( some deserters i recruited, if i remember correctly ), the SK warriors, Broover's dwarves and the ballistas ( i had to kill an old granny to get them :p ). I aslo crafted at least one of each unit cards. I don't know what i'm missing.
- Arms Race: I have Longsword, Broadsword, War hammer, Sihil, Angrena blade, Ornamental sword, Flail.
- Burn After Reading: I was very thorough, i cleaned all the maps of question marks, battles, loot etc and made sure to talk to npcs several times. I read and clicked several times all the letters, documents, reports. Can you miss letters because of choices?
- Tax Collector: As other people have mentioned, i don't have the 4 chests from the last area. Is it a bug or was the game rushed ( i mean, what's the point of the last area? There's barely anything to do there ) and the 4 chests that would have been there are blocking the achievement?

Does anyone have any tips? Plain spoilers would be even more welcome.

Bonus question: Is it possible to end the game with all your companions/gold card units? ( besides the obvious who shall not be named, because spoilers )?

I have exactly the same problems, and in addition I can't get 3 premium cards for multiplayer, Strays of Spalla, Lippy Gudmund and Bomb Heaver, I got everything else, those are bugged for me I think, I replayed the game and did the corresponding action for getting those cards but nothing happened(except Bomb Heaver, don't know how to get that one)

I heard you can get a Spear for the Arms Race achievement if you let the Blacksmith in Rivia unpunished, didn't test that yet, but apparently it's the only weapon I missed.

And I think all the other achievements you mentioned are bugged. And yes you get additional letters based on your actions, I always attacked NG when I had the chance though sometimes my companions said that I should let them be, because of the consequences, after replaying the game I got some letters that I missed in my first playthrough because I didn't attack that emissary in act 1, among others.

I would appreciate some tips, or even better, outright spoilers.

I have exactly the same problems, and in addition I can't get 3 premium cards for multiplayer, Strays of Spalla, Lippy Gudmund and Bomb Heaver, I got everything else, those are bugged for me I think, I replayed the game and did the corresponding action for getting those cards but nothing happened(except Bomb Heaver, don't know how to get that one)

I heard you can get a Spear for the Arms Race achievement if you let the Blacksmith in Rivia unpunished, didn't test that yet, but apparently it's the only weapon I missed.

And I think all the other achievements you mentioned are bugged. And yes you get additional letters based on your actions, I always attacked NG when I had the chance though sometimes my companions said that I should let them be, because of the consequences, after replaying the game I got some letters that I missed in my first playthrough because I didn't attack that emissary in act 1, among others.

I would appreciate some tips, or even better, outright spoilers.

I also had trouble with Lippy. When i opened the chest with his card, a message like "failed to load" popped up. When i launched HC ( i made sure i didn't touch HC before i launched and played Thronebreaker ), the card wasn't there. I exited the game and reloaded and the card appeared ( i just don't remember if i exited HC, reloaded/exited TB and reloaded HC or if i exited and reloaded HC immediately ). I think you should contact support and ask them to add the bugged cards in your collection.

Spear, huh? I remember that i punished the blacksmith. So, i missed just that weapon. Thanks!

Too bad about the letter achievement. How are we supposed to know how many letters we're missing and which of all the decisions, big or small, result in us getting a letter? How many replays would that need? Sounds like too much trouble...

Aditya

Forum veteran
I didn't get a few achievements and i'm not sure if it's because of the choices i made or if they are bugged:

- Arms Race: I have Longsword, Broadsword, War hammer, Sihil, Angrena blade, Ornamental sword, Flail.

You're just missing the last one at Rivia, you have to spare the mason during a quest to get Spear. Also that achievement might not pop-up immediately, you'll have to restart the game after finishing that quest when back to the world-map, quite some people have reported this (via reddit)

The tax collector is definitely seemed to be bugged. Spy documents and easter-eggs one might be as well, but can't say as they might be quite elaborate which requires peculiar choices? And apparently someone has managed to get the one big happy family one, can't make how that could be done, even I have done everything maxed out with multiple playthroughs with all characters alive in my party except the inevitable gascon/reynard one.

Top Bottom