Questions from developers

+
We already have a thread where we can ask developers our questions. We should have a thread where developers can share their ideas (things they are considering adding,) and get feedback before implementation.

I don't think that's a good idea because people want different things from the game.. I just think it'd be too chaotic.

I wonder how much support there would be to break Gwent Beta off from Thronebreaker and let the two run independently. What I mean is CDPR would keep running TB and TB Online (rebranded from Gwent), whilst a new group is formed to run and update the great version of Gwent, mixing the best of pre-midwinter with post-midwinter but bringing a lot of the old gameplay and cards back?

I wonder how much support there would be to break Gwent Beta off from Thronebreaker and let the two run independently. What I mean is CDPR would keep running TB and TB Online (rebranded from Gwent), whilst a new group is formed to run and update the great version of Gwent, mixing the best of pre-midwinter with post-midwinter but bringing a lot of the old gameplay and cards back?

No offence, luv ya guts and all but...

images (1).jpeg

Top Bottom