Questions on the Ciri Journey

+
I'm wondering if my experience of the game is glitchy. I think that I completed the first week's Journey challenges on the first day this mode appeared in the game. However, it's only a few days ago that I got up to Week 2's challenges (after contacting Support but I'm not sure if Week 2 popped as a result of me doing that). I just completed all three of those challenges today and Week 3's hasn't popped yet. Is the whole Journey meant to last for 100 days? Today the app is saying that the Journey ends in just under 82 days. That's almost 3 weeks worth of Journey yet I'm still not up to Week 3.

So, how many days in total for this Journey and when is each Week's challenges meant to appear?

The Story component of the Journey says that Week 3 comes out next week. That's stated on page 3 of the story, so I've got 3 pages of The story of Ciri and Vesemir.

Another aspect of the Journey which seemed glitchy was the Challenge "A distant memory - Kill 15 units". I was using my Nil poison deck and killing heaps of units with poison or the units which can destroy opposing units. Afterwards I'd look at the running total of kills and it was a ridiculous number...1. I thought 'stuff that for a joke' and just made a deck with a lot of those special cards which do 4 or 5 points of damage. That did the trick as far as having my kills counted for the Journey challenge. What was going on initially?

To reinforce how glitchy this game has been for me, I previously posted here before how I had met the criteria for the contract to have all of the Geralt varieties unlocked yet the contract didn't pop. Again I contacted Support and the next day the contract popped for that but I'm not sure if that was due to Support intervening or not.

Is it just me having these kinds of issues? What's going on here?

I'm wondering if my experience of the game is glitchy. I think that I completed the first week's Journey challenges on the first day this mode appeared in the game. However, it's only a few days ago that I got up to Week 2's challenges (after contacting Support but I'm not sure if Week 2 popped as a result of me doing that). I just completed all three of those challenges today and Week 3's hasn't popped yet. Is the whole Journey meant to last for 100 days? Today the app is saying that the Journey ends in just under 82 days. That's almost 3 weeks worth of Journey yet I'm still not up to Week 3.

So, how many days in total for this Journey and when is each Week's challenges meant to appear?

The Story component of the Journey says that Week 3 comes out next week. That's stated on page 3 of the story, so I've got 3 pages of The story of Ciri and Vesemir.

Another aspect of the Journey which seemed glitchy was the Challenge "A distant memory - Kill 15 units". I was using my Nil poison deck and killing heaps of units with poison or the units which can destroy opposing units. Afterwards I'd look at the running total of kills and it was a ridiculous number...1. I thought 'stuff that for a joke' and just made a deck with a lot of those special cards which do 4 or 5 points of damage. That did the trick as far as having my kills counted for the Journey challenge. What was going on initially?

To reinforce how glitchy this game has been for me, I previously posted here before how I had met the criteria for the contract to have all of the Geralt varieties unlocked yet the contract didn't pop. Again I contacted Support and the next day the contract popped for that but I'm not sure if that was due to Support intervening or not.

Is it just me having these kinds of issues? What's going on here?

The weekly Journey quests are coming next Tuesday. The Journey last until 4th November (92 days - 82 days remaining).
"Kill" means maybe that you must kill the units with damage, destroy does not count IMO.
To receive the Journey rewards you must "visit" the Journey page as far as I know.

If I'm wrong, someone will correct me :beer:

The weekly Journey quests are coming next Tuesday. The Journey last until 4th November (92 days - 82 days remaining).
"Kill" means maybe that you must kill the units with damage, destroy does not count IMO.
To receive the Journey rewards you must "visit" the Journey page as far as I know.

So, Week 1 is Days 92 to 86
Week 2 is Days 85 to 79 etc.

I would have thought that using poison on units would count as a kill. It seems pretty ridiculous that it isn't. Even "Destroy" would kill a unit you would think. I don't even think that "Kill" is a category in the deck builder. It's not much fun when you're left wondering "WTF?" as to what counts as meeting the conditions for a challenge.

So the Ciri Journey was definitely 92 days long, even on its first day? Even though there are 100 stages to the Ciri Journey?

Seems weird but that's how the devs roll, I suppose.

So the Ciri Journey was definitely 92 days long, even on its first day? Even though there are 100 stages to the Ciri Journey?

Seems weird but that's how the devs roll, I suppose.

It looks like the person above was right. It took maybe over an hour in day 78 before the missions became available to me though, so I'm not sure if that happens to everybody.

Hey yall I got the premium pass about 2 weeks ago and tried to complete the whole journey but was not able to get all the crowns needed , i got to about 77 even after grinding out a bunch of online wins every day and realized I couldnt finish. Is there any way for me to get the rest of the card backs /avatars and cosmetics as well as the coins. I also just started playing recently so I have learned all this during my adventure.It would be awesome if we could choose between different cosmetics like you choose different golden cards so even if you dont finish the adventure you still have a chance to get the cosmetics avatars and skins you desire! Thanks again

Hey yall I got the premium pass about 2 weeks ago and tried to complete the whole journey but was not able to get all the crowns needed , i got to about 77 even after grinding out a bunch of online wins every day and realized I couldnt finish. Is there any way for me to get the rest of the card backs /avatars and cosmetics as well as the coins. I also just started playing recently so I have learned all this during my adventure.It would be awesome if we could choose between different cosmetics like you choose different golden cards so even if you dont finish the adventure you still have a chance to get the cosmetics avatars and skins you desire! Thanks again
simmilar issue here, ended just 5 levels bellow scarlet ronin - revisit ciri journey in future would be sweet, also as of now its achievement which cannot be completed :(

Dang, I came here to ask about the journey returning as well. I missed out on Geralt entirely and was late to getting Ciri... would really like another chance to collect these. :( Alzur just doesn't excite me at all. T_T

Top Bottom