Questions regarding crones

+
I find crones to be very intereting villains in fact better than wild hunt. So I have few questions about them .

1. Are they inspired by baba Yaga ?

2. How powerful their magic is compared to mage and sorceress. I am not asking who would win in 1 vs 1 but how creators of the game imagined their power compared to for example Yennefer , Vilgefortz and so ?

2. How powerful their magic is compared to mage and sorceress. I am not asking who would win in 1 vs 1 but how creators of the game imagined their power compared to for example Yennefer , Vilgefortz and so ?

I'm playing the game again and I find it quite interesting that any interactions with Mages and monsters, they (mages) do more damage to the monsters than Geralt does. Knowing Geralt handles the crones in witcher 3 (not an easy thing), I would say crones are about the same level as mages. But they are 3 and they are ancient. So, directly comparing them to a mage is probably wrong, because they are different. They are witches, not mages, and their area of operation and modus operandi is different to a mage.

From what I gather from the game, mages can fight monsters, but they are not really interested. I guess they just have different interests.

Top Bottom