Quests you've failed? -SPOILER TERRITORY-

+
Quests you've failed? -SPOILER TERRITORY-

So I thought it would be nice to just kind of list quests you have failed in your game and what caused them to fail? Hopefully help out others doing replays of the game to keep from missing content!

Ciri's Story: The Race

Simply failed because this is your first exposure to horse racing and.... I'm not that good at horse racing, doesn't seem to impact the story in any meaningful way.

Gangs of Novigrad

If you get as far as talking with Vernon Roche during the Get Junior quest this quest automatically fails if you haven't done it. Only impacts how you can resolve the quest.

Following the Thread

This quest fails if you begin Act II before resolving it as Lambert is now back at Kaer Morhen,

Brothers in Arms: Velen
This quest fails if you killed Keira Metz

Warehouse of Woe
This fails if you begin the Reason of State quest, not sure why.

A Dangerous Game
I don't know at what point this quest becomes failed if you do not undertake it.

Cave of Dreams

I am unsure why this quest failed

List any other quests you've found that failed, please use spoiler tags

Cave of Dreams
I had this fail before I even did the quests leading up to King's Gambit (Possession and the Giant of Undivk). Failed because it said I had asked madman Lugos for money to save his son, which was a bug because I was forced to go help his son on a condition of Geralt's release since I killed two men after the Phantom of Eldberg

No idea if there has been a solution posted. Will have to look around more, BUT:

I'm attempting to do every horse race in the game. Everything was going smoothly until one of Cleaver's boys approached me and told me he wanted to bet on me. Well, unfortunately I failed to win that particular race the first time, but when his response was that I leave him alone "for awhile," I thought I might get another shot eventually. Apparently not? This is super annoying because I'm level 31 and I was going for all the achievements.

Top Bottom