Queues and repetition

+
Queues and repetition

So one of the admins suggested I posted this here, lately I've been getting queues ( normal and ranked play) of more than 5 mins and no less than 3 mins, this plus I seem to be playing against the same players too often, is this normal?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Mau_91;n9279451 said:
Thanks 4RM, its 0.9.8.3.

0.9.8.3 or 0.9.8.31? Because 0.9.8.31 is the latest version and if you don't have it, it would explain your issue.

Sorry about that, it's. 31 I'm assuming that's the latest so I'm still baffled as to what's the issue :(

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Oh, I just noticed you are playing on the Xbox. The console has an option to exclusively play against other Xbox players instead of all players (PC, PS4). I guess that's the next most likely thing which is causing this issue. I am not familiar with the Xbox settings, so I cannot exactly tell you where to change it, but it should be around there somewhere. Can you check this out? Otherwise, the only thing I can suggest is to contact support. There isn't that much you can normally try on the consoles. I suppose you could try a reinstall, but it's doubtful that will solve the problem.

Yeah that was my first guess but I had the option to play openly with all platforms. Maybe it's not an issue just not enough people online when I play. Still, thanks a bunch for the help 4RM.

Mau_91;n9279971 said:
Yeah that was my first guess but I had the option to play openly with all platforms. Maybe it's not an issue just not enough people online when I play. Still, thanks a bunch for the help 4RM.

I would still recommend filling up the support form in here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I have been playing Gwent in all possible and impossible times (although with PC and PS4) of the day, but I have never seen such long queue times. When you are filling that support form, tell them what your game version is, and that you have selected the option to play against all platforms. Try to give them as much details as possible. How long this has been going, is it getting worse etc...

This definitely doesn't sound normal. If you receive an answer from the Support and manage to get this fixed, please come back and tell us what was the solution :)

Sunsibar;n9281931 said:
I would still recommend filling up the support form in here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I have been playing Gwent in all possible and impossible times (although with PC and PS4) of the day, but I have never seen such long queue times. When you are filling that support form, tell them what your game version is, and that you have selected the option to play against all platforms. Try to give them as much details as possible. How long this has been going, is it getting worse etc...

This definitely doesn't sound normal. If you receive an answer from the Support and manage to get this fixed, please come back and tell us what was the solution :)

Will do, thanks a bunch.

Top Bottom