Quick Access healing item once chosen, changes to common quality item on loot of one, randomly

+
I know the title is word salad, but its basically like this, using quick access slot on epic/rare quality healing injector/hoffers, at some point, if I loot a common medical / bounce back item, its will slot in automatically and without acknowledgement for the epic/rare that I've already chosen, no warning, completely random (haven't seen the pattern at least), can do so in the middle of combat it seems, which makes using a weak medical item when it matters most... problematic

If i understand, the game can randomly change the healt item (epic to rare for example) ?
If yes, yes it does. But with my little experience, it does only if you don't have the same item as the one looted in your inventory.
Example:
I have epic ones equiped and put all the others in my stash. When i loot a rare one, it automatically replace my epic. It's weird.
Since i keep all the health items in my inventory (no sell, no dismantle), it never happen.

Intentional or bug, i don't know (certainly a bug) ;)

essentially yes... however I've tested by selling/disassembling the common items and only having rare/epic that I use, then purposefully collect the common items as I find them... doesn't happen everytime, but it will happen eventually upon picking one up. no matter that I have zero of them or 50 of them, it WILL replace the epic/rare med almost as a prank. Here's the thing, my paranoia has me thinking it IS a prank from CD project, as I have used game mods for bugs and for addons... what if there is something in the game that is trying to punish cheaters?

essentially yes... however I've tested by selling/disassembling the common items and only having rare/epic that I use, then purposefully collect the common items as I find them... doesn't happen everytime, but it will happen eventually upon picking one up. no matter that I have zero of them or 50 of them, it WILL replace the epic/rare med almost as a prank. Here's the thing, my paranoia has me thinking it IS a prank from CD project, as I have used game mods for bugs and for addons... what if there is something in the game that is trying to punish cheaters?
Nope, CPDR fix some exploits but not punish to use it :)
(it's a solo game, if you use exploits, it only concerns you).

They will probably fix this bug in a future patch (but there more important problems for now, i think).
But, you can report it Here.
If no one does, no chance of it being fixed quickly ;)

Top Bottom