quick hack crafting

+
i'm no longer able to craft quick hacks. they just wont show up in my crafting screen. i'm lvl 19 in quickhacks, have all the recipes unlocked and have a stupid amount of the crafting components (including at least 1 of each tier of all quickhacks).

anyone else run into this issue? i'm going to try to respec and put points back into the the skills that unlock the recipes to see if that will solve it

respec'ing didn't work. they're just gone (the recipes)

Last edited:
Yes I have the same problem. was surprised when I open the crafting menu and only 2 legendaries quick hacks shows up. Also did respeccing to see if it works, nope still broken.

Same issue here on PC - Quickhacks in Crafting screen is empty (no blueprints). Previously crafted a bunch of the early game quick hacks, so thought I was out of components. Now have no shortage of those and still cannot craft quickhacks.

Anybody found a solution to this yet?
Post automatically merged:

No Quickhack Blueprints.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Okay, so I visited the nearest Netrunner. Unequipped everything from my cyberdeck. Bought a few upgrades from the Netrunner and sold of some of my lower-tier quickhacks.

After re-equipping everything I occasionally have the option to craft something - once. If there's a pre-requisite, I can craft that quick hack once.

So no crafting quick hacks for sale. They can only be done once?

Last edited:
TL;DR You can't see them because they're hidden. They're hidden because you have no quick hacks in your inventory to use as ingredients to craft them.

Crafting quick hacks is actually upgrading them, because any quick hacks you can craft require you to use an existing hack from your inventory (of lesser rarity) as a crafting ingredient.

The problem is that you can't craft common quick hacks, you have to find or buy them. So you can't actually just craft a legendary hack, you have to find a common - epic version of the one you need, then upgrade it to legendary.

If you're wanting to craft for money, I guess buy a bunch of cheapies from the netrunner vendors and upgrade those for sale. Edit - I checked the vendor prices, and that's not possible.

Last edited:
TL;DR You can't see them because they're hidden. They're hidden because you have no quick hacks in your inventory to use as ingredients to craft them.

Crafting quick hacks is actually upgrading them, because any quick hacks you can craft require you to use an existing hack from your inventory (of lesser rarity) as a crafting ingredient.

The problem is that you can't craft common quick hacks, you have to find or buy them. So you can't actually just craft a legendary hack, you have to find a common - epic version of the one you need, then upgrade it to legendary.

If you're wanting to craft for money, I guess buy a bunch of cheapies from the netrunner vendors and upgrade those for sale. Edit - I checked the vendor prices, and that's not possible.
here are some of my quickhacks (the ones on the left are mine) and my crafting components
20210111211202_1.jpg

20210111211205_1.jpg
20210111211214_1.jpg
20210111211254_1.jpg

As far as I can tell, you can craft each of them *once* per quality level and that's it.

unfortunately the answer isn't that simple either. i crafted multiple copies of my legendary hacks. i figured, i have one copy of them all and i have 700 extra legendary crafting components so i might as well craft a few extras for the crafting exp. wish i had crafted more tho cuz now i can't craft any. all i can say is that when someone gets the opportunity to craft legendary, they should craft as many as they can before the chance to do so is gone.

one interesting aspect of quickhacks is you're unable to view them in your backpack. they're just not there. the only way you can tell which quick hacks you have is by attempting to equip them, or if you go to netrunner that sells them. then all of a sudden the "quickhacks" tab appears. furthermore the ones that are available for being equipped, does not match the ones that are present when checking in the quickhack tab. i'm guessing this oversight is what causes us to upgrade them.

Last edited:
To craft more than once you need to get rid of ones you already have (sell them to vendor), after that save reload, and crafting option will magically appear again. Just another unfinished thing.

To craft more than once you need to get rid of ones you already have (sell them to vendor), after that save reload, and crafting option will magically appear again. Just another unfinished thing.
That is indeed the only solution I found : sell all the quickhacks you are not using, and then craft them all again. There's a small tip tho : One specific quickhack called cybernetic malfunction starts as epic one, that you can then upgrade to legendary. If you see the blueprint appear (after selling all you had unused), you can mass craft it as long as you don't change blueprint. If you're crafting for XP and money this is your best quickhack to craft.
Once you done that, sell them all again. Unfortunately, you'll have to save and restart / reload to be able to craft again, giving you still have enough components.
Another example of how broken the crafting system is...

A lot of the crafting is actually upgrading existing ones, but this does look like a more complicated issue.

unfortunately the answer isn't that simple either. i crafted multiple copies of my legendary hacks. i figured, i have one copy of them all and i have 700 extra legendary crafting components so i might as well craft a few extras for the crafting exp. wish i had crafted more tho cuz now i can't craft any. all i can say is that when someone gets the opportunity to craft legendary, they should craft as many as they can before the chance to do so is gone.

one interesting aspect of quickhacks is you're unable to view them in your backpack. they're just not there. the only way you can tell which quick hacks you have is by attempting to equip them, or if you go to netrunner that sells them. then all of a sudden the "quickhacks" tab appears. furthermore the ones that are available for being equipped, does not match the ones that are present when checking in the quickhack tab. i'm guessing this oversight is what causes us to upgrade them.

You're right, and somebody below you has the answer:
"To craft more than once you need to get rid of ones you already have (sell them to vendor), after that save reload, and crafting option will magically appear again. Just another unfinished thing."

You're right, and somebody below you has the answer:
"To craft more than once you need to get rid of ones you already have (sell them to vendor), after that save reload, and crafting option will magically appear again. Just another unfinished thing."

you're right in that it's a solution, however it's hardly one worth pursuing (for me). when considering each lower tier quick hack can be upgraded to legendary, i have saved well over a hundred i could use towards boosting my crafting exp. selling the ones i have saved all game, then buying the paltry amount available from netrunners and upgrading those, is an effort that's disproportionate, both to the reward for doing so, and to the sacrifice i'd make by opening it as an option.

i will definitely give props tho to the ones who originally, through the power of induction, found this work around. i pride myself on my ability to think outside the box and was unable to do the same. so i tip my hat to you

I got this problem too. Solution.
1) Unequip quickhacks
2) Sell all duplicate quickhacks, including legendaries.
3) Save, Reload
4) Craft what you are missing.

Top Bottom