quick hacks not working

+
So i don't know if it's a bug or something, but quickhacks like short circuit doesn't apply the electrical damage boost. I have the epic one, and i also have other quick hacks that add damage boost, but if i equip them and i chech my stats, it says that my electrical damage is 0, while it should be 2000+. I'm wondering if someone else has this bug and know how to fix it. By the way i'm playing on Google Stadia if this could be of any help.

Don't know if it helps, but there are always some minor problems with the stats page, not showing everything even if it applies etc.
if the number in question only applies under certain circumstances.

Don't know if it helps, but there are always some minor problems with the stats page, not showing everything even if it applies etc.
if the number in question only applies under certain circumstances.
I used to deal 30k+ damage with short circuit applied and using the legendary comrade's hammer, now i deal only 6k damage, resulting with not one shooting enemies. I don't know if it's short circuit that has been nerfed, otherwise it's a bug

In stats page, it's rather the electrical damages from weapons, no ?
(Don't remember and I never look the stats page for saiy the truth...)

In stats page, it's rather the electrical damages from weapons, no ?
i think it says the electrical damage and other types of damage you can deal, like phisical and others, and the amount changes with the boost, so it should show the damage with the boost

In any case, you deal electrical damages (with QHs) only if you upload Short Circuit.
The same as if you have Contagion or Overheat equiped, the stats page doesn't "display" the poison or fire damages.
So for me, QHs doesn't appear in the stats page at all.

In any case, you deal electrical damages (with QHs) only if you upload Short Circuit.
The same as if you have Contagion or Overheat equiped, the stats page doesn't "display" the poison or fire damages.
So for me, QHs doesn't appear in the stats page at all.
if you know, when you have short circuit applied, when you attack enemies they have an electrical effect over their body. Now they don't have that effect anymore. I think that it might be the ping QH that is bugged, but it might also be just a bug in my saves.

if you know, when you have short circuit applied, when you attack enemies they have an electrical effect over their body. Now they don't have that effect anymore. I think that it might be the ping QH that is bugged, but it might also be just a bug in my saves.
Do you mean the electric lightning on the body once it's knocked out ? (which could be a visual issue, because if the dude is Knock out, Short Circuit work well)
Because I only talk about the stats page, who doesn't display the related damages of equipped QHs (so with or without Short Circuit equipped, if you haven't a weapon (like a gun) with electrical damages, your "electrical stats" remains to 0).

Do you mean the electric lightning on the body once it's knocked out ? (which could be a visual issue, because if the dude is Knock out, Short Circuit work well)
Because I only talk about the stats page, who doesn't display the related damages of equipped QHs (so with or without Short Circuit equipped, if you haven't a weapon (like a gun) with electrical damages, your "electrical stats" remains to 0).
ok so it's only a visual bug, if you do know how to solve it let me know

ok so it's only a visual bug, if you do know how to solve it let me know
At first, you can try this steps (not the reloading a previous save, because I suppose you don't have one or you can't really know when it really happen at first)
(And don't install the lastest drivers if you have an AMD GPU).
If you use Overheat, the "fire" effect work or not ? (corpses who still "burning" on the ground for a little while)

At first, you can try this steps (not the reloading a previous save, because I suppose you don't have one or you can't really know when it really happen at first)
(And don't install the lastest drivers if you have an AMD GPU).
If you use Overheat, the "fire" effect work or not ? (corpses who still "burning" on the ground for a little while)
i use it but corpses don't burn on the ground

Ok, weird :(
Normally the corpses will "burn" for a little while (few seconds) after knocking out enemies.
So at least, if the steps don't fix the problem, you can send a ticket to the support for help (contact us button on the link above).

But I think it's only a visual issue, because if enemies are knocked out, it mean that the QHs work :)

Top Bottom